KotLC React to Cotton Candy

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

YayI'm back from my hiatusand it was much shorter than I expected.  This was mainly because I decided to discontinue my story Keeper of the Lost Cities: Lodestar due to plagiarism on so I only have to deal with my TMNT children instead.  So, yay!  Also, this is a very short reactyou have been warned.

D I S C L A I M E R

All the views presented in this chapter are completely the author's and does not mean you have to agree. Just don't give me grief about how we share opposing views, kay?

R A N D O M I N S P I R A T I O N A L Q U O T E

"It's a whole new journey, a brand new path

And Imma fix my eyes so I won't look back

Tame this beating heart in my chest

'Cause everything in me wants to jump ahead

So light it up, up

Don't let it fade

Light it up, up

Show me the way

Light it up Lord, just like You do

No second guessin', 

Imma move with You"

- tobyMac, Backseat Driver ft. TruDog and Hollyn

Sophie:  *starts humming California Girls by Katy Perry*  *picks up a blob of Blue Raspberry cotton candy from her bag*  Isn't cotton candy great?

Dex:  *grimly*  Well, yeah.

Biana:  *even more grimly*  But you know what would be even better?

Fitz:  *the grimly-est, smoke coming out of his ears*  If Keefe would stop hoarding all of it!

Keefe:  *surrounded by huge bags of Pink Lemonade, Cherry, Vanilla and Orange cotton candy*  *innocently, batting his eyelashes*  What?

Sophie:  *rolls eyes*  Keefe.  Share.  Now.

Keefe:  *hugs his cotton candy forlornly*  No!  My precious!  *turns to see Sophie's "icy brown glare"*  *sighs dramatically* Fine.  *hands Fitz a bag of Orange, Biana a bag of Pink Lemonade, and Dex a bag of Vanilla cotton candy, keeping Cherry for himself*

Dex:  *begins munching on his Vanilla*  So what'd you say this was made out of, Sophie?   Vegetables and Omega-3s—

Biana:  With a strong portion of Vitamins A, B, and C?

Sophie:  Uh ... Dex?  *takes his bag to show him the ingredients list*

Dex:  *enraged*  What?  The only ingredients in here are sugar, flavorings, and colorants?

Keefe:  *happily*  My favorite!

Fitz:  *shrugs* Come on, Dex.  It's human fair food.  What'd you expect?

Dex:  Well, I didn't expect it to be just spun sugar!

Sophie:  Dex, cotton candy is just spun sugar—with flavorings of course.

Keefe:  And don't forget the colorants!  *greedily begins to stuff Cherry cotton candy in his mouth*

Sophie:  *rolls eyes*  Yes, Keefe, and colorants too.

Biana:  Well, they must use a lot of sugar to get such huge blobs of candy.

Sophie:  Nope, they only use about two spoonfuls of sugar in a regular batch.

Biana:  *looks surprised*  Huh—so it's healthy then.

Sophie:  *shakes head*  I wouldn't exactly say that.

Keefe:  Who cares what Foster says?—*turns to look at Sophie apologizingly*  I'm only saying that for effect, by the way—cotton candy is certifiably awesome!  *pleadingly towards Fitz*  Is there any chance I could have the rest of your cotton candy? I ate all mine.  

Fitz:  *mock ponderingly Scar-style*  Hmm ... I don't think you really deserve this.

Keefe:  *tries to do puppy-dog eyes*  

Fitz:  *shakes head*  Sorry, you can't do puppy-dog eyes when your eyes are the exact same color as ice.  

Biana:  *sighs*  Here, Keefe, you can have mine. 

Keefe:  Nah, I'm not a fan of Pink Lemonade—that's why I gave it to you.  *wiggles eyebrows at Sophie*  I much prefer Blue Raspberry.

Sophie:  *trying to keep a straight face and not blush*  That's cool, Keefe.

Keefe:  *sides up to Sophie*  ... So, can I have some?

Sophie:  *still trying to keep a straight face and not blush*  No.

Keefe:  C'mon, Foster, I'll trade you Dex's Vanilla for it!

Dex:  *defensively* Um, since when were you in charge of my cotton candy stash?

Keefe:  *rolls eyes*  Fine—I'll trade you Fitz's Orange candy for it!  No wait—*grabs Fitz's cotton candy*—I'll just eat his instead!

Fitz:  *tries to wrestle his candy out of Keefe's hands*  Hey, give that back!

Biana:  *hitting Keefe with her bag of Pink Lemonade candy*  And this is what you get for insulting the goodness of Pink Lemonade!

Dex:  *begins smacking Keefe with his bag of candy*  And this is for—*pauses to think*—just because!  Oh—and for thinking you're in charge of my candy!

Sophie:  *looks at reader*  And this, ladies and gentleman, is how you assault someone with spun sugar.

Still Sophie:  *continues to hum California Girls by Katy Perry and eat her Blue Raspberry cotton candy*

END SCENE

This react was suggested by the lovely black_swan003 on Wattpad.