DieciOchoo .

excuse any mistakes or typos . . .

Kryslian's POV

"You're so fucking annoying!" I rolled my eyes as Quavo walked into my house.

"What you doing? What's allat shit?" He yelled once he was in the living room.

"Those are moving trucks sweetheart." I smirked.

"I know what the fuck they are, but what are they moving?" He asked frustrated.

"Krys, I'm finally ready." Priscilla came running downstairs.

"Okay, go head out to the car." I told her nodding my head towards the door, "And to let your nosey ass know they're moving me." I started heading out the door to the car.

"Moving you where?" He stood in the doorway blocking me.

"See that's the part that I didn't think you would care about, since you having your other pregnant babymomma staying with you right now." I laughed and shook my head. "Yeah I found out. Now excuse me."

"Krys, come on. Ian mean...." He started, but I cut him off.

"Look you don't have to explain yourself to me anymore. I'm good and I'm over this." I pointed between him and myself, "Whatever this was."

I walked out to the car shaking my head. I got in the car settling in as I looked at Quavo standing in the door frame. I knew exactly what he was probably looking at which was the pictures we took together when he had proposed. I didn't feel like bringing the baggage of what could have been back to L.A. with me.

"Are you okay Krys?" Cilla asked me once we got further down the street.

"I'm fine. I just wanna get back home, so that I can forget about him and everything else." I stated as I looked down at my stomach, "Well, forget as much of him as I can."

- 3 M O N T H S L A T E R -

"Ryder please!!" I screamed down the stairs.

"No, you bring your Rollie pollie pregnant ass down here to get it." He yelled back.

"Ugh I hate you." I wobbled downstairs seeing him playing the game, and then started smirking.

"What the hell is up with you?" He continued playing the game.

"Oh what is this?" I picked up the power cord to his xbox that he had over at my house, "I wonder what it does."

"Krys, you better not." He paused the game.

When I was about to unplug the game I got a call, and dropped the cord because it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered.

"What's up? How you doing baby girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm good I guess. Wish I could be at work, but I gotta do what I gotta do." I replied.

"Who's that?" Ryder mouthed to me.