Nueve.

Quavo's POV

"Babygirl," I shook Kryslian's trying to wake her up.

Last night everyone didn't leave until about 4 this morning, so Krys didn't get to sleep until 5 because she had to clean up they mess. I took it upon myself to stay the night since I was just gon be right back ova hea.

I glanced over at the clock, it was 11:15 mama supposed to be here by 1 to start cooking. I got up going to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene and take me a shower. Once I got out the shower I looked to the bed, and saw Krys still sleeping.

"Babe," I shook her again a little rougher this time, "wake up. Ma's supposed to be here soon."

"I'm not getting up Qua. Fuck the dinner they can shove that up they ass for tearing my house up last night." She threw a pillow over her head.

"Babe, come on you know mom ain't gon just let you drop the dinner." I climbed on top of her, "Let's go bae."

"Qua, get your fat ass off me." She squirmed.

"You gon get up?" I looked in her eyes.

"Nah, I'll lay here." She laughed at me.

I bent down kissin on her neck, "How bout now?"

"Stop boy." She pushed me off her, "I'm up geez."

I watched her get up as she threw a pillow at me, "love you too."

"Yeah right." She started mumbling, "If you loved me I could've slept longer!"

She shut the bathroom door, and I could here the water to the shower start running.

While she was in the shower I got up going downstairs to make sure her kitchen was clean for mama because if she has to begin cookin in a dirty area you might hear alot of complainin.

"I thought you went home last night." I heard Niyah's voice behind me.

"Nah, thought I'd take this relationship wit Krys a little more serious this time." I turned towards her, "I can't fuck up this time....."

Kryslian's POV

Once I got out the shower I rubbed my body down with lotion, and changed into something for lounging until it was dinner time.

I walked downstairs, and heard Niyah and Quavo talking.

"I can't fuck up this time being wit Karrueche made me realize that Krys is who I need and want to be wit. I love that girl. I just hope I can stay away from all these hoes, and stop allowing them to fool me." Quavo said.

"Yeah, you just gotta be truthful to her. Because she's gonna put her all I know she is, and she's gonna be there when you need her like she always has been." Niyah spoke softly, "Y'all been on and off for almost 3 years Qua, and you know she loves you."