Siete.

Kryslian's POV

"So, you gonna go with me or not?" I looked over at Murk.

"Nah, ion wanna get into allat. Not because you ain't coo or nun, but that Qua shit get tiring." He shook his head as he drove, "I ain't finna have that nigga questioning me."

"Fair enough." I smiled at him. "I can't wait to get back to work in 2 days."

"Why? What's the rush?" Murk glanced at me. "Don't you miss the Fam?"

"It takes my mind off of it all. Especially being alone now." I looked down at the blank screen on my phone.

"So, where you headed to when you get to working again?" He asked as we pulled up to the mansion.

"I think New York." I shrugged.

We got out the car heading inside to the party. To be honest I didn't wanna be here, but I knew everyone would be on my ass if I didn't come.

"Hey Kryslian!" I saw Karrueche walking up to me being fake as hell. "Wassup girl?"

"Hey Kae." I gave her a fake smile.

"You know, we got off on the wrong foot. Is there any way we could start over?" She pouted her lip, "I'm sor..."

"Look, this isn't the place. We can talk sometime over dinner or something." I smiled at her, and moved further into the party.

"Wassup sis!" I heard Offset yelling at me.

"My future babymomma!" Jose yelled making me laugh.

"Hi." I said as I gave Offset a hug.

I walked outside seeing Ray & Janay by the pool. I slowly made my way over to them, but not before I got stopped.

"Wassup Krys?" I rolled my eyes, and put a fake smile on.

"Hey Travis." I turned around to face him.

"How you been?" He smiled at me.

"Busy with work." I smiled back, "But I gotta go talk to my girls about something. We can catch up next time."

"Hey ladies!" I screamed once I got near them.

"Hey!" They said in unison.

"Wassup?" I asked them.

"More Ray & Rich drama with the babymomma." Janay mouthed to me.

I nodded my head, and then sat next to Ray, "So, Karrueche wants to have dinner with me."

"For what?" Ray looked at me in disgust.