Trecee.

excuse any mistakes or typos🙄🙄

Kryslian's POV

"Kryslian, are you sure you don't want me to call and reschedule your photoshoot?" Kristina sat beside me holding my hair back.

"I'm fine. I can get through this while I do the shoot, right?" I looked up at her.

I hated the fact that over the last week my morning sickness had gotten worse, and Quavo had left about a week ago to LA. They had a couple shows out in Cali, so I'm gonna go join them in order to see family.

I got up from sitting by the toilet brushing my teeth, and washing my face off.

"Okay, I'll be ready in a minute Tina." I smiled weakly.

"I really don't want you going to this shoot with you being sick, but Quavo and Rel both told me that you were stubborn." She giggled.

I grabbed some of my blue Adidas sweats and a black crop top throwing them on before heading for the door.

Once I reached the door grabbing my shoes Quavo of course started to facetime me.

"Hello?" I asked bending down to put my shoes on.

"Hey baby, how you feelin?" He looked concerned.

"Like I'm gonna be sick again, but I gotta get to this shoot." I softly said.

"I told her I could reschedule this whole thing, but she says nooo." Kristina chimed in from behind me.

"I know she did, but if daddy was there she'd still be in bed." Quavo smirked into the camera watching as I exited the hotel room.

"You is not daddy." I giggled.

"He is though. You know he is." Kristina said.

This bitch been my manager for at least a week, and act like she know all my business. I haven't even really spoke to her like that just business things.

"See Kristina know." He smirked through the phone.

"Whatever ever babe." I rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna talk to you later though. I need to get to this shoot, and I don't want you distracting me."

"Yeah, betta not be no otha nigga there either." He said before hanging up the call.

"Alright Kryslian a couple more shots and we're done." The photographer for Puma stated.

I had surprisingly made it through this photoshoot with very little trips to the bathroom. After this Qua had a PJ waiting for me at the airport, and I was so ready. Ryder had already made plans for us to hang out.

"Annnd," the photographer said getting ready to take one last picture, "we're done. You were amazing. Would you like to see them?"