For Funn.

|Priscilla In The Media w. Lingo|
_
please excuse any mistakes or typos
____

Kryslian's POV

Lingo had left the door open, so all we were hearing were those girls still yelling once he took them outside.

"You're a bitch Lingo." One of them yelled.

"Yeah, and tell yo uncle's hoe ass girlfriend to stay the fuck out our buisness before she gets her ass beat too." The other yelled.

Ray walked in the house looking confused as hell, "What the fuck is that?" She asked pointing towards the door.

"Hoes being hoes." Priscilla said.

"Nah, you talkin shit for her let's go up in here, and see what she's about." I heard one of them yell.

"You don't need to be up in this fuckin house bruh." Lingo sat blocking her from coming in. "Jasmine, get yo friend."

"Wassup Kryslian? You walked up in here on us like you wanted to do something so wassup?" This bitch yelled from the door.

"Bitch, you was up in this house like you owned it, and put your hands on my sister, so wassup with you?" I yelled as Qua stepped in front of me.

She got around Lingo in a quick second, and came running towards me only to be stopped by Quavo.

"Get yo nasty ass hands off me." She yelled up into his face. "You so fucking lucky stupid bitch."

"Aye, you betta chill the fuck out comin in my house like this." Quavo yelled.

"Fuck you nigga. Saving yo hoe from getting her ass beat." She smirked at me before starting to rub on his chest, "You cuter than yo nephew, why don't you let me sit on it? Bet, I can ride it betta than yo hoe baby."

"Oh, hell." Ray pushed her out of Quavo's grasp.

That's went she ran around Qua, and punched me in the face. I swear these little fucking roaches better move the fuck around.

Just then she tried punching me in my face, but I dodged it and landed an uppercut to her gut.

"You said they jumped Pris, right Krys?" Ray said, and I nodded my head, "Well, let's get it then." She grabbed the girl's arm and put her in a full nelson.

I laughed as I started punching the girl in her face a couple times, so that it looked worse than Priscilla's. Ray dragged her towards the door, and threw her on the ground on the outside.

"Bitch this ain't over I'll be back." She said walking back to their car.

"Nah, you won't be back, so if you wanna do something do it." I shouted from the porch.

"Jas, let's get this over with." She came back around the car walking slowly back to where I was.

"Well, wrap it up then." I said then busted out laughing to myself. I couldn't help it, but I knew this wasn't the time to joke around.

"Come down off that porch lil bitch." She stood in front of Qua's green g-wagon.

I took a couple of steps before seeing Priscilla fly down the stairs, and shove her into the car before holding her there and punching her a couple times.

Jasmine, or whatever, came around their car about to touch Priscilla before I stepped down, "She ain't alone anymore babygirl, so try jumping her."

They were going back and forth, until Priscilla finally threw her on the ground getting on top of her. After Priscilla got her anger out the way Lingo grabbed her taking her inside.

"So, fucking lucky..." The bitch gasped for air, "If I catch her out here alone I'm beating that ass."

"Yeah right. Y'all better stop fucking with my nephew before I have to get the crazy one on y'all." I looked back at Ray who was smirking.

They rolled their eyes getting into the car, and speeding off. Oh, well lil bitty whores need to stay away from over here.

"Y'all always gotta fight, huh? Can't ever let anybody leave in peace?" Quavo wrapped his arms around my waist.

"They weren't gonna leave in peace baby." I laughed, and turned around, "Plus, I gotta fight for my family in there."

"You right." He kissed my lips, "What was you laughing about a little bit ago?"

"Nothing." I smiled.

💯It Was Just For Fun, Not A Serious Chapter😝
❤Hope Y'all Liked It Though.
💀Tell Me What Y'all Think?
🔥Stay Tuned For Chapter 11.

Remember To Vote, Comment, & Share 😂😍❤