Ocho.

Kryslian's POV

I sat out in the mansion driveway for about 2 hours last night because Quavo wouldn't let me leave. It was damn near 3am when I finally got home.

I woke up in my bed regret on agreeing to meet up with Karrueche today. I know paparazzi is gonna be all over that situation.

I rolled over in bed, and grabbed my phone off the my bedside table scrolling through my messages.

Janay❤🔥:
You really don't think we care about you?

PapiHuncho😍💦:
Babygirl, we gon talk soon.

PapiHucho😍💦:
And you better not go out to that dinner wit her ass. Stay home.

Jai😍💯:
You good pooh? Let me know when I can come over.

I sighed to myself, and just grabbed the remote turning the TV on flipping straight to VH1 to watch Love & Hip Hop.

After watching a couple episodes I got out of bed doing my morning hygiene, and getting dressed. Why was I getting dressed? I really didn't know.

I walked downstairs to make me something to eat when I heard someone in the kitchen. I slowly inched my way towards the kitchen, but thought I was being stupid because I didn't have a weapon on me to protect myself from a burglar. When I turned the corner I saw a short dude with dreads, Jose. I rolled my eyes.

"The fuck you doing in my fridge?" I asked making him drop his cup.

"Why you walkin up on a nigga like that?" He turned around towards me.

"Nigga, this my house, and you in it." I stale faced him.

"I spent the night wit yo sister, and she wanted a drink." He gave me the finger, "But don't ever think I forgot about my babymomma."

"Get the fuck on Jose." I laughed as he walked out the kitchen.

I was still sitting at the bar when the front door opened and closed, "Does nobody know how to fucking knock or ring a damn doorbell?" I thought to myself.

"Wassup cutie?" Quavo came around the corner.

"Hey Qua." I hated the fact that he still gave me butterflies, but I loved it at the same time.

"You good ma?" He came up giving me a hug.

"I'm fine. Just had to get some things off my chest last night." I sighed into the hug. "Even if it wasn't the truth. It was just how I was feeling at the time."

"I know." He chuckled, "You going to dinner?"

"Nah." I shrugged. "I feel like this dinner could've been done when she called your phone that day."