DieciSietee .

excuse any mistakes or typos . . . .

Kryslian's POV

"Mimi!" I yelled across the room as I packed my suitcases.

I had decided to finish out the pregnancy in California with the help of Aniyah's parents along with Amour and Ryder. I had already rented out a house in advance so that I wouldn't have to stay with her parents, and take up so much space once the baby comes.

Today before I left I was going to meet up with Dre to talk. In order to see what was up with them.

"What?" Amor finally walked in.

"Can you finish my packing please?" I pouted. I've been so tired lately it's not even funny. "I'm gonna go out to meet up with Dre real quick. I guess."

I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys off the bed.

"So you're leaving me with all this?" She motioned around at all the things I had thrown around the room.

"Please, I'll be back." I poked my lip out, "I promise."

"Ugh, fine. But I'm not loading shit up." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry the movers should be here before I get back." I smiled and hugged her.

I jumped into my Bentley Truck letting out a breath of relief. This pregnancy has been taking a toll on me. After the other day I had went to see my doctor, and she told me that she had the sex wrong. That what she thought was a the little boy parts was actually the umbilical cord.

So you guessed it I'm having a girl! I didn't tell Quavo, but it really didn't bother me not to. He's been blowing my phone up, but I really don't care about what he has to say anymore.

I started the car up backing out of the driveway and heading out to Waffle House to meet up with Dre. I just hope he's not bringing any bad news or whatever.

"So what's up?" I asked him as he finally walked in.

"Damn, no hi?" He chuckled as he sat across from me.

"No I got a flight to catch, and you just ask like I got all the time in the world." I took a sip of my water.

"You leaving? In the middle of your pregnancy?" He asked me as he put his phone away.

"I gotta get away from here for a little bit." I looked down then back at him, "So, what was it that you needed to talk to me about?"

"Oh, um." He paused looking uncomfortable, "So I figured the other day you found out about Quavo and Kae. I thought it would be best for him to tell you, but obviously he hasn't."

"Tell me what?" I was confused.

"She's been staying wit me and that's the only reason that I know this but..." he shook his head, "They're still together, and apparently now she's pregnant. She told Niyah, and they both all of a sudden are best friends."