Diez.

excuse any mistakes or typos🙏

____________________________

Kryslian's POV

"Rel can you just pick one for me?" I asked him while we were on the phone, "You know the qualities that are best in a manager."

"Krys, you betta bring ya ass." He said through the phone.

"No, please Rel. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing." It was 6 in the morning, and he had me on the phone arguing over going to these interviews for a manager.

"Ugh, Krys you so lucky you Qua's girl." He finally gave in, "But once I pick them we gonna go to dinner so you can meet whoeva tonight."

"Yeah yeah, Qua coming with me." I said be hurrying to hang the phone up before he said no.

"Comin wit you where?" Qua asked in a low raspy tone as his eyes were still closed.

That sleepy voice was so fucking sexy.

"Rel gonna pick a manager for me, and then he said we going out to dinner so I can meet whoever he picks. I told you was coming with me." I said as I placed my phone back on the charger, and laid back down cuddling next to Qua.

I wanted some sex since I ain't none in awhile, so why not fuck with him while he sleeping.

I traced the tattoos in his stomach down until I reached the top of his boxers. I moved my hand down slowly inching towards his tip until he pushed my hand away.

"Girl, I'm tryn ta sleep." He said with his arm over his eyes.

"Boy, I'm tryna fuck." I plainly stated.

"You lyin. Lay yo ass down and go to sleep." He turned onto his side.

I was not about to go to sleep without some sex. I was about to get what I wanted.

I laid my head against his back, and wrapped my arm around his side. I moved my hand down rubbing on his member. And once again he pushed my arm away.

"Bae, stop playin. You know you cam finish what you start." He chuckled.

"I know you want some with yo morning wood ass." I pushed his head laying the other way.

He turned to face me pulling me against him making me feel his morning wood against my ass. His slid his hand into my boyshorts and started playing with my kitty.

"Babyy." I moaned softly.

"You tryna make me stop already?" He whispered in my ear.

"No baby." I bit my lip as he started fingering me.

He pulled his hand out and I could tell he was taking his boxers off. I just laid there waiting for him to continue.