An Interview With Christine

❤Name: 

▶ Christine Charlene (LittleMissCher) 

❤ How long have you been writing?: 

▶ A week or so. Lol. 

❤ What's the best story you've ever read?: 

▶ There're lots of story in Wattpad that I love, so I can't really choose one. 

❤ What's the first story you've written?: 

▶ Average Teenager: Freshman Years 

❤ Would you like to get published one day?: 

▶ I would love to, but writing is not the profession that I will be taking in College. 

❤ What genre are you best at?: 

▶ Teen Fiction, Romance, Humor 

❤ What's the current story you are working on?: 

▶ Sweet Tooth 

❤ Link to story: 

▶ http://www.wattpad.com/story/1412259-sweet-tooth

❤ Any words of advice to the readers?: 

▶ Don't be afraid to say what you think about the story you just read. Authors get the advice you give them, so you're very much helpful. 

To read her story, click the external link over there!----------->

Her story is called: Sweet Tooth

Summary:Brianna, a dessert lover, always comes to Food Tastings. She takes pictures of them and post them to her blog and tell her followers how good it tastes. Even if she loves sweets and eats them almost everyday, her body is still a sexy hour-glass. She works out at the gym she has in their house every morning after she wakes up. She gets a message one day from an unknown person telling her if they could meet up at a Food Tasting event at Maple St. this coming Saturday. She say yes. Hmm... What do you think will happen next? Is it a boy or a girl? Find out now. :))

Review: I just love the dialogue here! The only thing I would recommend on fixing, is the descriptions, might just need a bit more then that! but I love it so far, It's awesome! Go read this, it's a very 'sweet' tale ;)