An Interview with Suzanne

♥Name: Suzanne

♥How long have you been writing?: As a hobby, I'd say since 2008.

♥What's the best story you've ever read?: Oh, I can never choose only one. I love The Hunger Games trilogy, Twilight Saga series, Beastly and A Kiss In Time just to name a few.

♥What's the first story you've written?: The first story I've written back in 2008 was actually a fan fiction. I used to be obsessed with Disney stars. Heh.

♥Would you like to get published one day?: Definitely. It'll be a dream come true!

♥What genre are you best at?: I don't know, Romance? Haha.

♥What's the current story you are working on?: It's called Once Upon A Twisted Fate.

♥Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1320302-once-upon-a-twisted-fate

♥Any words of advice to the readers?: If writing is really your passion, you have to write more, read more and practice more. You can't be lazy and expect to be the best :)

To read her story, click the external link on the side! ------>

Her book is called: Once Upon a Twisted Fate

Summary:Eryn's ultimate goal was to look good for prom. When she didn't have the money to buy the dress she wanted, she was forced to take up a part time job at a cafe. That was when she met Dillan, a self-centered, rich brat, who's only working there for his father's sake. When Eryn and Dillan's personalities collide, all they wanted was to stay as far away from each other as possible. Little did they know, over time, they would start to feel otherwise.

Review: This is a really great start to a story! This might just go a long way. Her chapters are medium sized, and that's just the way I like em'. At parts the story can be humorous, and silly. It's a wonderful story to read if you like romance, I know I sure do! Go check this cool story out!