An Interview with Jillian

♥Name: Jillian aka Jilleigh

♥How long have you been writing?: 2 years

♥What's the best story you've ever read?: The best story I've ever read and just couldn't put down has to be Partials by Dan Wells. Read it! :)

♥What's the first story you've written?: The Turned, it's a completed novel with 31 chapters total. It's uploaded here on wattpad. I warn you, it's not very good, it was after all...my first novel. It's post apocalyptic, vampire (not the kind that sparkle), Young Adult.

♥Would you like to get published one day?: Yes, it's my goal. I will continue to write and improve my skills until I accomplish what I'm set out to do.

♥What genre are you best at?: Young Adult, Dystopian, and Science Fiction.

♥What's the current story you are working on?: My current novel (its almost completed) is called Borrowed. This is a Dystopian/Science Fiction/Young Adult novel.

♥Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1134178-borrowed

♥Any words of advice to the readers?: Be an honest reader if you are one who comments. Helpful critiques are always welcomed to striving authors. We need to know what needs to be fixed when it comes to our writing. I'm always learning from my readers and it's mostly their comments that make me want to become a better writer.

To Read her story, click the external link on the side! ----->

Her story is called: Borrowed

Summary:Irissa is about to turn seventeen and her only birthday wish is to have the right to choose her own path in life, but there are those who want to choose for her. In a nation controlled by one man, all freedoms are jeopardized. One scientific corporation has too much control. PURE Industries has launched the Borrowed law. Teenage girls, who have just turned of age, will be submitted into the selection process. Irissa is one of them, and if she becomes a Borrowed, her life will change forever. What happens when a girl is forced in becoming a surrogate to a child she would never claim as her own? Join Irissa on her journey in discovering who the Borrowers are, what it is to become Borrowed and why the nation is obsessed with perfection. Can Irissa choose her own fate after all?

Review: I really enjoyed reading her story. It's very descriptive and she is very good at painting a picture of what is going on in the readers mind. The dialogue is perfect, and it is very suspenseful. Her chapters are all nice and long, and that is one thing that I love about it. I would definitely recommend this amazing book, it's really something original and new. Please give some of your time and go read this!