An Interview With Kalie

♥Name: Kalie (or tawnyangel)

♥How long have you been writing?: I've been writing for a long time. Mostly for myself or for fanfiction.net. Only recently have I begun to write for Wattpad, and it's much more enjoyable.

♥What's the best story you've ever read?: One of the best stories that I have ever read has to be Living with the Walker Boys and it's sequel. They're truly amazing, and @knightsrachel is an amazing writer.

♥What's the first story you've written?: I've written a lot, but the first one I ever posted online was a fanfiction for Maximum Ride call Walker's Hospital for the Mentally Troubled. My pride and joy though, is my story, The Game. I've re-written it many times, even though it's still not complete. The farthest I have gotten on it is to Chapter 8. But, everyone that's talked to me about it has seemed to like it.

♥Would you like to get published one day?: I would really like to. It would be a good experience. Soon, I hope to self publish The Game, but that's a long way away.

♥What genre are you best at?: I'm best at mystery. In my opinion that includes a lot of other genres, but that's the very basic one.

♥What's the current story you are working on?: I've got about three. I have my main project, The Game, and two side projects. Hospital and The 29th Hunger Games. The 29th Hunger Games is one were you can make your own tribute or Gamemaker.

♥Link to story: This is to my story The Game:http://www.wattpad.com/story/1436052-the-game

♥Any words of advice to the readers?: I do. Please, please don't expect us to go and praise your story and vote on it, because you did for us. My pet peeve: I hate it when readers ask us to read their stories. Yes, I enjoy reading your stories. Yes, I will read it. But, please don't tell us every time you have a new chapter. It's annoying, and if we liked your story that much, we would've put it in our reading list.

To read her story, click the external link over there!--------------->

Her story is called: The Game

Summary:Jane always had a boring life. Nothing was very interesting. Until, that fateful day that Maria was taken. Strange things have been happening ever sense. Things like the police saying that she's dead, and her other best friend, Thomas making her scared and panicked. One year after Maria's 'death', Jane suggest that Maria was taken to Thomas. He flips out, time skips, it rains, and then, Maria isn't the only one taken. The game is beginning. It's important to remember that only one team wins.

Review:awww! This was so sad! I was on the verge of crying. It was a very emotional start! Her descriptions were awesome, and the dialogue was great! A very dramatic beginning, and I'm very excited to read more.