An Interview with Diana

♥Name: Diana

♥How long have you been writing?: Tough call, I'd say like 6 or 7 years.

♥What's the best story you've ever read?: Before I Fall By Lauren Oliver

♥What's the first story you've written?: Well technically it's not a book, but it counts as a story. It was called 'Butterfly' about a girl who's transformed into a butterfly and all her butterfly friends, and what not. I was 6 so don't judge me.

♥Would you like to get published one day?: Absolutely, who wouldn't ?

♥What genre are you best at?: Teen Romance, admittedly.

♥What's the current story you are working on?: Lock and Key and Runaway (which is unpublished.)

♥Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1128169-lock-and-key

♥Any words of advice to the readers?: Hm, book related advice ? I'd say write whatever comes to mind. That's what I do. Scrap paper fills my pockets. If you have a passion for writing, then go for it. You never know if maybe one day you'll get published.

To read her story, click the external link over there!--------->

Her story is called: Lock and Key

Summary:With her dad's suspicious death, a mother who's disappeared, a brother who deals for a living, and a schizophrenic sister, Shae's life wasn't a fairytale. Shae thought her life finally broke away from it's chain of bad luck by meeting Jordan. Little did she know, Jordan was the exact thing that would bring her to her knees.

Review:Wow! So hooking! The prologue is amazing, and it's truly something else. It's really out there, and makes you really excited to read the next chapter, and the next, and the next. sadly, only the prologue is up but it is really something amazing! I loved how sad it got, and how she still has a small twinge of hope left in her. I love it!