An Interview with Mollie

♥Name: Mollie

♥How long have you been writing?: A long time, since I was around the age of eight or so.

♥What's the best story you've ever read?: What a hard question to answer, if you mean as in books that are published, I adore the Faraway Tree Stories by Enid Blyton, it's been a book of mine for years and I have had it since I was around the age of eight. It's like one of those childhood treasures or something to me.

♥What's the first story you've written?: I wrote a story when I was around eight or nine called 'Kidnapped'...go on, guess what happened.

♥Would you like to get published one day?: Maybe, I don't really know, possibly I suppose. I can never make my mind up, however, it'd be a pretty good goal to set myself in the future.

♥What genre are you best at?: I don't really know, I'm trying to improve in the sort of Horror genre, but I'm sort of okay at teen-fiction and poetry...and quite possible fantasy.

♥What's the current story you are working on?: I'm working on two stories right now. 'Dear William,' and 'Stepping Stones,' though I have a few new ones that may be put up.

♥Link to story: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1406809-dear-william

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1419256-stepping-stones

♥Any words of advice to the readers?: Always try to improve, if someone gives you some advice : take it and use it to your own advantage because it could really help you improve! Always express yourself and keep writing, even if you get some harsh comments. Because one opinion against a load more, isn't worth quitting over.

To read her story 'Stepping Stones' Click the external link over there!------>

Her story I chose to read is called: Stepping Stones

Summary:Greenhill house in England, has always appeared to be beautiful, but the inside, has a whole different story. The woman that lived in the house lost everything she loved, the house has been empty for years and trio of teenagers have decided that they want to go inside and discover the truth of the mysterious woman of the house on the hill. The house ,however, is not like most houses, the three of them discover and see things that scare them. And the worst thing? There is no way out. Will they escape or will they be trapped with the woman of Greenhill House, forever?

Review: I could not possibly look away from the story! Even though it's only a few chapters long so far, it's fairly creepy and  very eye catching! It's an amazing story to read if you love horror books. I would not recommend reading this in the dark!