🎃Halloween Special~ Sodapop Curtis

Today was Halloween, and Sodapop wanted to get dressed up

Today was Halloween, and Sodapop wanted to get dressed up. We were going to a couple of party's and Soda wanted to go trick-or-treating. Everyone thought "Why are a couple of 16 year olds going trick-or-treating?" Well, for one, we like to have fun, and two it's free candy! Who doesn't want free candy?! We just decided to dress up as simple as possible, and well,we decided to dress up as something we both like. And so we decided to dress up like Coca-Cola and Jack Daniels, the soft drink, and the alcoholic beverage. But both of them combined is a really good combination.  Soda isn't a big fan of alcohol, but he really likes Jack and Coke, and so do I. Plus, were not even suppose to drink it, but who cares.

Anyways, we were getting ready, and my costume was a short, red dress, with Coca-Cola bedazzled through it. And Soda's was just a T-shirt that said, "Jack Daniels". I put on the dress, and slipped on my black converse, and Soda was already dressed, lying on my bed.

"How do I look, Soda?" I asked putting my hand on my hip, posing like a model, and I started to laugh.

"You look, Amazing!" He said jumping up from the bed, and coming over to me. He had a sly smirk on his face, "You know, we could just skip all of the party's and-"(😉😉) he begins to say, but I put my finger up to his lips.

"I know what you're about to say, and no. All of our friends are expecting us to be there." I say and kiss his lips.

"Come on, Y/N. We could-"

"Nope." I say and walk out of my bedroom. He follows closely behind me, and we go out to my car.

~Time Skip, brought to you by Jack Daniels and Coca-Cola~

We got to the  party, and everyone was either wasted or dancing. We  both got two bottles of coke, and talked to everyone. After being there for a couple of hours, a couple of guys walked past me and whistled. You could tell it irritated Soda, but he didn't say anything. Then a couple of minutes later, someone grabbed me from behind, and that was all it took, Soda punched him in the face, and grabbed my hand.

We went outside, "Soda, are you okay?"

"Y- No. I hate it when guys act like that. Especially if they know you're taken." He said walking up to me hugging me.

"Thank you. He had no right to touch me, but thank you." I said kissing his lips.

"You're welcome, Y/N. No one should treat a lady like that." He said hugging me tighter.

"You ready to go trick-or-treating?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" He said, and we went running down the road. That night, we got a lot of candy, and we both ended up with stomach aches from all the candy we ate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no clue what Coca-Cola and Jack Daniels taste like, because I'm obviously not old enough to drink.(This is Not an advertisement) But I do have some older friends who say it's good. Plus Coca-Cola is a soda, and Idk it just went with Sodapop. 😂 But The movie "Scream" is one of my favorite "scary" movies. I think it's more of a thriller/mystery, but it's good.Thanks for reading!
~Becca❤🍁
Stay Gold, my little Greasers!