Dallas Winston 🔫 Pt. 1

Y/N - Your name

Dally and I have been friends for a very long time, and I guess we've always have liked each other. I was just drawn to Dally when I first met him. I don't know what it wast about him, that I was just attracted to. His smile? His sarcasm? His looks? No.. I was drawn to his personality. He came from a bad back ground, and he just needed someone to love him. And I love him. But he doesn't know that. Sylvia was two timing him while he was in the cooler, and let's just say I got a hold of her. She ended up with a broken nose, and multiple bruises that were caused by my ring. Dallas puts up a strong front when it comes to these things. "Nothing hurts me. I'm too tuff for things like that to bother me." That's what he tells everyone. It may convince everyone else but I know deep down it bugs him. I can see it in his eyes, the hurt, the pain, the sorrow... And it kills me to see him like that, and finally one day I broke down and told him how much I loved him.. We shared some passionate, and loving moments, that no one else got to see. And no one has or ever will see the soft, caring, and loving person that Dallas Winston really is.

Dally has been hurt so many times, by so many different people, he gotten "tuff" or so he thinks. After awhile, we told people that we were together, and we were. We have been dating for at least 5 months now, and I've never been any happier.

We went to the drive in with Ponyboy, and Johnny one night, and Dally was hitting on some red head, and I acted like it didn't bother me, but deep down it did. So I started hitting on some soc, but I felt bad instantly after. Dallas stormed off, "Dallas!" I yelled after him, but he didnt turn around. So I ran around looking for him, then I found him. Him and Tim were duking it out, about something, like always. I pulled them both apart, and brushed Dallas's clothes off.

"Why aren't you with your Soc boyfriend?" He says glaring at me.

"Dallas, just stop. Now's not the time. You're hurt, let's just get you over to Buck's." I say sighing, he apologizes, and I start driving.

He sat down on his bed, "Babe, take off your shirt, so I can see if you have any cracked ribs." I say and begin to pull of his shirt.

He pulls me down on his lap instantly and begins to kiss me. I stop him , "Easy there Cowboy, I just need to check your ribs." I say biting my lip. He just grins, "Okay, cowgirl." He says .

I check him, and he seems fine, just a cracked rib, but he keeps saying he'll be alright. I got off his bed, and I was about to walk out the door, but he grabbed me and pulled me back into his bed. "Just stay here for awhile." He says, and I nod. I climbed into bed next to him, and he fell asleep. I was running my fingers through his hair, and kissed his forehead. I hear a knock on the door, and I get up to open it, "Hey, some boys are here to see Dallas." Buck says.

"Who is it?" Dallas asks sitting up.

"Uh, Johnny and some other kid." He says, Dallas jumps up, "I'll be back in a minute babe." He says, and I lay back down on his bed. Next thing I know Pony comes in soaking wet, and Johnny looked like he just seen a ghost. I get up and hand a towel to Pony, "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Pony just shakes his head. Dallas looks at me, "Hey, uh, could you give us a minute?" He asks.

I nod and walk out the door, I decided to get a beer while I waited. A couple minutes later, they all came down, and Pony and Johnny left. Dallas walked over to me, and puts his arms around my waist, "You ready for bed?" He asks, and I nod. I follow him up the stairs, and we crawl into bed together, "What did Pony and Johnny need?" I ask him. "It was nothing." He said. After that we went to sleep, and I didn't ask anymore questions.

After a couple pf days, I found out what happened, Johnny killed a Soc. I didn't know where they went , no one did, except Dal. But he played stupid like he didn't know where they went. I just let him think I didn't know anything about it. He finally told me that he was going to go check up on them, and asked me to stay behind, and make sure no one does anything stupid.

I was at the Curtis house when Darry got a call that Pony was at the hospital, and he was fine. And Johnny was in critical condition, but Dallas wasn't too bad.

I ran into Dallas's room, and hugged him,"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask him and kiss him before he could answer. "Y/N, I'm fine." And then he told me everything that happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 is coming! So be ready! I hope you liked it, and if you want a personal request, just comment or message me.
~Becca❤🍁