Darry Curtis🔨~ "I'm lucky to have you."

( Imagine Darry telling you how lucky he is to have you. Not requested)

I was lying down on the Curtis' couch bored out of my mind. Darry just came home from work, and was taking a shower. Ponyboy was with Johnny , and Soda was out and about with Steve, and as for the rest of the gang, I have no idea.

I closed my eyes and started to drift of to sleep, when someone pounced down on top of me. I didn't even open my eyes, "Whoever is on top of me, get off of me, before I punch you in the throat."

I hear a chuckle, and felt a kiss on my lips, and I knew those lips. They belonged Darry, I instantly kissed back, and opened my eyes.

"I honestly thought it was one of the guys." I say smiling.

"Am I really that heavy? Do I need to lose weight?" He says with a pouty lip, and it instantly turns to a smile.

"No, babe. You just have a lot of muscle." I say and kiss him again.

No one really has seen this side of Darry. He has to act tuff, and make sure everyone stays in line. I guess that was a part of having to grow up so fast, but sometimes I knew he needed to go out and have some fun. But he refused, he put his brothers first, and that made me fall in love with him even more.

"I have to get up and cook dinner for they boys." He said standing up, but I instantly pulled him back down so he was hovering over me.

"I'll do it, and you sit back relax. Take a nap, watch TV, have a beer, I don't know, just relax, babe. You work too hard, and too much." I say, and he lays his head on my chest as I run my fingers  through his hair.
"And I understand that you need to take care of Pony, and Soda, but you also have to take care of yourself too, honey." I say, and he looks up.

"I know, I know. But their so important to me. And I just want to make sure they can act and be like kids." He said sitting up straight on the couch.

I sat up next to him, "Let me help you, Darry. I can clean and help cook for you, cause I know your tired when you get home, and you just want to rest." I say laying my head on his chest.

"Yeah, but you're in college. You have tests to study for, and homework." He says playing with my hair.

"Me? Homework? Nah, I finish my homework in an hour.. as for tests you know I don't have to study." I say and smile up at him.

He grins and kisses my lips, "Well I better go start cooking." I say and stand up, but he pulls me down on his lap, " I love you, Y/N. And I'm very lucky to have you." He says kissing me again.

"I love you too, Darry. And likewise." I say and kiss his cheek. I got up and started to cook, and I knew as long as I lived, I will love, and help Darry as much as I possibly can. We will help each other through anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 601
Well, I haven't updated in this book for awhile, so I thought I'd update. This probably wasn't the best, but if you have a request, just message or comment on here. Thank you for reading!
~Becca❤🍁