Ponyboy Curtis

This one goes with gif👆👆Y/N- Your Name (Not requested)

Y/N- Your Name (Not requested)

Pony and I have been dating a little over two years now, and we have fought a couple of times, but this one was the most heated. We were standing in the living room of the Curtis house, and the entire gang was there. Pony and I shouldn't have anything to argue about, because we're only 16 years old.

"I saw that guy staring at you, Y/N! And when I walked away he started flirting with you!" He shouted, "And you were completely oblivious about it!"

I rolled my eyes, "Pony! I wasn't flirting back! And I'm not oblivious! You're the one who is oblivious about everything!" I yell at him, and the gang keeps turning their heads to see who says what, and what the other persons reaction is.

"How?! How am I oblivious, Y/N?!?" He says folding his arms over his chest.

"Well for one, you seem to never notice how Cherry is all over you when her friends aren't around. And second, I Know you're oblivious because I threw hints at you that I liked you before we were even dating!" I yell at him, and he scoffs.

"Guys, stop it now-" Soda says standing between me and Pony, but Pony shoves him back.

"Don't shove him, Pony!" I say, and he looks at me,

"Or what? You'll flirt with my brother? Or will you call that guy who was flirting with you?" He says, and that actually hurt.

"You-, nevermind. You know what Pony, were over. Completely over. I'm going home, don't talk to me, don't call me, and don't even look at me!" I say with my voice cracking. I go to his room, and grab my jacket, and my backpack.

"Y/N-" Two-Bit says, but I walk out the door.

After I slam the door behind me, I begin to tear up, and Johnny comes out after me. "Is it okay if I walk you home?" He asked, and I just nod my head.

I sniffle, "Do you have a cancer stick?" He nods, and lights one up, and hands it to me. I take a long drag, "I'm sorry that you and the gang had to see that." I say wiping my face with my free hand.

"I don't think I've ever seen you and Pony fight like that before." He says lighting his own cigarette.

"We have never fought like that before... If we fought it was over stupid crap, like which classes homework we would start on first." I say taking another drag off of my cigarette.

Johnny looks at me, "Are you and Pony really over? Cause he didn't mean none of it. Im sure of it."

"I have no clue Johnny.... That Soc, he was flirting with me, but I told him multiple times to leave me alone.. but you know how those Soc's are." I say and continue to smoke.

We get to my house, and I walk up to the porch, "You want to stay here Johnny? Or are ya going home?" I ask him.

He shakes his head, "No, I'm spending the night at the Curtis ' house tonight... Goodnight Y/N." He says walking back towards the Curtis house.

"Night, Johnnycakes." I say and walk upstairs to my room. My parents were out of town, and I was home alone, and thank goodness I was.

I took a shower, and I cried the entire time I was in there. I got out and dried my hair completely, cause I don't like waking up early to fix it. I walk over to my bed, and I notice I'm wearing one of Pony's shirts. It smelled like him, and I laid in bed thinking, are we really done? Are we really over? I was tired, and emotionally exhausted and I just needed to sleep.

I woke up at 2:30 A.M. to the sound of knocking on my bedroom window. I slowly go over and look out, and it was Ponyboy.

"What are you doing here,Ponyboy?" I said in an unpleasant tone.

It looked like he has been crying, his eyes were puffy, and he was sniffling.
"Y/N, can I please come in?" He asked, I roll my eyes and open up the window completely and let him in.

"What do you want?" I say folding my arms against my chest.

He runs his hands through his hair, "Y/N, I messed up. I completely messed up, I'm a jerk, an idiot-"

"And a douche." I say and he smiles,

"And a douche, but that's not the point... The point is I love you! I love you so much it hurts me!" He says running his hands through his hair, "When you said we were over, I was in shock, and I just down right screwed up! And I know you weren't letting that Soc flirt with ya, and I know you would never flirt with my brother, and-"

I cut him off by kissing his lips, he kisses back almost instantly. "It's like, when you broke up with me, I ran out of oxygen I just don't want to lose you.." He says breathing heavily.
"Does that mean we're back together?" He asks smiling, holding my waist.

I kiss him again, "Does that answer you question?" He smiles and kisses me again.

That night he fell asleep on the floor, cause he didn't want to leave.

The next morning we went back to the Curtis house, and the gang was sitting in the living room watching Mickey. We walked in hand in hand, and everyone turns to us, "Oooooo, Pony did you get some?" Dallas joked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up Dal. And no." Pony says, and I just grin.

"I told Pony if he didn't go after ya, he was stupid." Soda says placing a hand on Pony's shoulder.

"I couldn't just let her get away that easily." He said pulling me into a hug, and kissing my forehead. "I love her too much." He says holding my waist.

"And she loves you a whole lot too.." I say and he kisses me on the lips.

"Ponyboy and Y/N sitting in a tree-"
"Ewww!"
"It went from rated G to rated R in matter of seconds!"
"Go get a room!"
Everyone shouted, and whistling, and hollering.

Pony and I just blush, and chuckle.
I guess Pony and I were just meant to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1,137
What did y'all think? Thanks for reading! I am taking request! I'll be making others like these, for the other guys too! Thanks for reading, again! And if you like these story's based off of gifs just let me know. And I'll do a lot more!
~Becca❤🍁