Ponyboy Curtis ❤ (Requested)

I hope you like it ekriener1023 !!! If you'd like a part two, just let me know! ❤ (This is mt first imagines/story thing, I hope you like it! And i hope it's good)

My family and I had just moved to Tulsa, which isn't very far from where I use to live. I am not excited to be going to a new school, and I'm kinda nervous, because I will have to make new friends. My mom keeps telling me that I will be fine, and that I will make plenty of friends. Boy, I hope she's right.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up really early, and took a shower. I'm not a big fan of dresses, and skirts, or dress shoes for that matter. I'm just the type of girl who likes to wear flannels, jeans, and a pair of converse. And that's what I'm wearing today.

After I got ready, I headed downstairs, and sat down to eat breakfast

After I got ready, I headed downstairs, and sat down to eat breakfast. I started to get more and more nervous, and my mother must have sensed this, "Honey, take a deep breath.. You will be fine! Your good at making new friends, and your pretty social, so it shouldn't be that hard." I sighed and grabbed my backpack, I decided to just walk to school, since we didn't live that far from the school.

It was a beautiful day, there was a slight breeze, I could get use to this place. I was walking to the school, when a guy with a Mickey mouse shirt bumped into me, "Oops sorry." He said and helped me pickup the book that I had in my hands. He looked at the cover, "Gone with the Wind, huh?" He said. I just looked at him, "Yeah, it's a good book. I've read it at least three times already." I replied. "I think you and my friend, Ponyboy would get along just fine. He digs books. By the way names Keith. But my friends call me Two-Bit." He said and stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Emily" I said and gave him a smile. I thought about his friend named Ponyboy, I wonder what he's like.. I think we would be great friends. If he digs books as much as I do.

Two-Bit went to his first hour class, and I went to the office to get my class schedule. The girl who showed me around was pretty nice, her name was Marcia, but at the same time she seemed kinda like a snob. This one boy was in almost all of my classes, and I couldn't help but to stare at him, he was cute, and had these beautiful eyes. But sometimes I could have sworn he was staring at me, when I wasn't looking. The bell rang for the end of they day, and I met a couple of people. I had to go to the library because my English teacher assigned us a book report, and I didn't want to do it over the book I'm reading now.

I walked into the library and there were these group of guys, and they began whistling at me. "Hey, baby. You should come over here." One of them said, and I scowled. I walk over to a book shelf and began to look through the books as quickly as possible. One of the boys walked over, he was pretty tall, and lanky.

"Can I help you?" I ask him with annoyance in voice.

"The names Bob, sweetheart. And yeah you can help me." He says, his smile getting bigger.

I raise my eyebrow at him, "You and me on a date, tonight, and you can't say no." He says

"Well, what if I do?" I say glaring at him. "Then I guess I'll just follow you around until you say yes."

"Drop dead." I say and began to walk away, but he grabbed me by my shoulder. He gripped it hard, "You know wha-" before he could finish, the boy that kept staring at me came over, "Oh,there you are babe." He says picking up my hand.

Bob looks at me, and then at the boy next to me. "Oh, so you're one of them." He says with a look of disgust on his face. He turns and walks away scowling, with his gang following behind.

I turn to this mysterious guy, "Thank you so much! The names Emily." I say and shook his hand. "Ponyboy Curtis." He says smiling. This is Ponyboy! This is the boy Two-Bit was taking about! Oh my Lands he's good looking!

He looks at the book in my hands, "Gone with the Wind?! That's my favorite book!" He says with a big smile. "Mine too! I have read this book at least three times!" I say grinning.

He looks down at his feet, "I know we barely, uh, know each other... But would you, uh like to go to the drive in, or to The Dingo? So we can get to know each other?" He asks nervously with heat rising to his cheeks.

"Like a date?" I ask him, while blushing. "Y-yeah! Like a date.", He says looking down with a big smile. "I'll pick you up on Friday, around 5 maybe?" He says

"Yeah! That's great!" I say and we both stand there awkwardly.

"Well, I'll, uh see you at school tomorrow! I have to get home 'fore my brother starts to worry about me." He says and gives me a hug. "Bye." I say and watch him walk out the door. I have a date with the one and only Ponyboy Curtis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1,005
That's it for this chapter I hope you liked it Emily! If you want a part 2, just let me know!
I am taking request guys! If you want one just comment on this story, and let me know what you want it to be about, and what Greaser or Soc you want in it.. thanks for reading!
~Becca❤🍁