Ponyboy Curtis ❤ pt. 2 (Requested)

I hope you like it ekriener1023
❤🍁
Emily's POV

The day has finally came! Yep, it was the day I was going on a date with Ponyboy. I was sorta nervous, but mostly excited! I still had to go through entire school day, before our date, and I couldn't wait to see him at school.

I arrived at school, and went to my first class, which I didn't have with Ponyboy, sadly. I had a few more classes without him, but my last three classes of the day I had with him. When the final bell rang, I went to my locker, and as I putting my books up, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around, it was just Pony.

"Oh glory! It's just you Pony, you gave me a scare!" I said, and he chuckled.

"I didn't mean to scare you,Emily.. Why are you so jumpy?" He asked, and I just looked down. He lifted my chin up, "If you're worried about Bob hurting ya, don't worry about it... I won't let him hurt you." He said, and I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

He looks down, and then looks back up at me with a grin, "So, I'll, uh, pick you up around 6, and we could go to the drive-in, if you'd like." He says.

"Yeah! I love movies!" I say grinning.
He nods his head, "Okay see you then- wait may I have you address?" He asks.

I write my address down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Thanks, see ya tonight, Em." He says and jogs down the hall way, with a little skip. He's too cute. I thought to myself.

I literally ran home so I could take a shower, and get ready. My mom stopped me before I ran up the stairs, "Honey, why are you rushing around?" She asked.

Crap! I never told my mom about my date! Should I tell her?

"Oh! Im going to a movies with a friend tonight!" I say, well I'm not lying am I?

"Okay, dear. But please be careful, and stop running in the house! You might break something!" She says, and I just grin. I ran up the stairs, and into my bathroom, so I could take my shower.

After I got out of the shower, I got ready. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail (pony😆), and I put on a pair of black jeans, and I also found a cute shirt in my closet.

I put on some makeup, and by the time I finished it was 5:55. I put some money in my pocket, and sat down on my couch. My parents went out on a date, and my siblings were with my grandparents.

I heard the door bell ring, and I jumped up. But I made sure my hair was neat, and my clothes weren't crinkled or anything. I opened the door, and Ponyboy looked at me, "Wow, Emily, y-you look beautiful!" He said blushing, and then I started blushing, it was just a big blushing mess!

"Thank you, Pony. And you look very handsome as well." I say and grin. I close the door behind me, and we started walking down the side walk together. "Oh, the movie doesn't start till 8. Do you want to just walk around?" He asked.

"Sure!" I agree, I didn't care what we did, as long as I was with him. We walked and talked about everything! It was 7:45, so we started walking to the drive-in. While we were walking, the best thing happened, our hands brushed together, I know cheesy right? But he literally picked up my hand and held it, so we walked to the movies with our fingers intertwined.

We got to the drive-in and sat in the chairs in the back. During the middle of the movie, it started to get really cold, and I started to shiver. Ponyboy noticed, and took of his jacket and wrapped it around me. He held me close, and I laid my head on his shoulder, then he rested his head on mine.

You know how in books, they describe it like "It felt so right?" Or 'It feels like we were meant to be?" Yeah that how it feels right now.

After the movie was over, we walked over to my house. "If you want, you can come in." I say.

He shakes his head, "I can't.. I have to get home before my brother starts to worry. " He says.

"Okay.. well thank you for tonight , it was fun." I say and he walks over to me, and hugs me. We pull apart slightly, and we both look each other in the eyes. He puts a hand on my cheek, and kisses my forehead. Of course I blush, I kissed his cheek, and he said bye. But then I remembered I still had his jacket, "Oh, Pony! Here's your jacket!" I say and start to hand it to him. "Keep it. It looks better on you any ways." He says with a grin, and I can't help but to smile back.

Let's just say this date, was amazing. And I'm glad we moved to Tulsa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 935
I hope you liked it, Emily! Possibly a part 3?! If you would like your own personal short story, message me or comment! And I'll tell you what I'll need to make your story great!
~Becca❤🍁
I absolutely just love this picture 😍🙈💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word Count: 935I hope you liked it, Emily! Possibly a part 3?!  If you would like your own personal short story, message me or comment! And I'll tell you what I'll need to make your story great! ~Becca❤🍁I absolutely j...