Chapter Ten

Here it is guys, Chapter Ten ! Enjoy, sorry it took awhile to post, I'm graduating from High School in less than ten days so things are stressed ! Though, I still have time for this story. Please not that things will start getting bigger and better because Harry will start remembering IN CHAPTER ELEVEN, so sorry for the spoiler! But, hey, enjoy, recommend to Larry fans or just 1D fans, vote, comments and please just enjoy! (:

-JustAkiss xox

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten

Louis

The feeling that formed into my chest as Emma’s voice was heard was just indescribable. It was one thing knowing that Harry had rushed to the airport but, it was another to learn that he had rushed to the airport with Emma Ostily, whom I asked to stay away from.

            Even though it hadn’t been Harry who spoke, my gaze stayed glued to his.

            “He’s going back home, Louis.” Her voice said, ringing in my ears because it wasn’t what I wanted to hear.

            I could feel my chest tighten and suddenly my heart felt claustrophobic and it started beating harder causing me to feel weak in the knees. Did this really have to get worse? Was Harry seriously giving up now? He’s been home for almost two weeks, why would he want to change that now? He’s been doing so well!

            “Why Harry?” I then asked, my voice filled with pain and I know Harry felt it because he sucked in a sharp breath, trying to hide it.

            We all know that Harry isn’t the type who can hide his emotions.

            Again, it wasn’t Harry who spoke but, Emma. And I swear I will smack a bitch if she doesn’t leave.

            “Because clearly―”

            My eyes trailed to her dark blue ones as I snapped at her. “Can you leave me at least ten minutes with Harry?! Honestly, you’re the one leaving with him, you’ll have all fucking plane ride to do so, now go away Emma.”

            She frowned and felt insulted as she shot a glance at Harry and went to sit down on one of the nearby chairs.

            Taking a breath I brought my eyes up to Harry, who now stood closer to me. I didn’t realize he had taken a step closer to me as Emma and I were arguing. Behind his head in the distance I looked at the clock, I barely had ten minutes with him so if I really needed to talk to him, I better start now.

            I parted my lips to talk but, Harry went on first.

            “Look, Louis... It’s nice to see that you do really care about me. I mean, you came running after me and it’s kind of... really sweet of you, I don’t have any other words to describe it but, if you think that chasing after me will bring me back... it won’t.”

            I swallowed hard, trying to push down the hit of pain that struck at me.

            “And why not?” I asked my voice barely audible.

            Harry took a short breath and looked down at his hands that were in his trouser pockets. He shrugged before bringing his soft coloured eyes back to mine. “I just need time.”