Chapter Fourteen

Alright girls, so this is Chapter Fourteen. :) I wrote it all today and wow, were my fingers ever typing really fast! I guess whatever happens in here was just ment to come out because I didn't even write a plot for this Chapter, I just went with the flow. Anyways, I got my heart broken like yesterday so, it might be a little sadder this chapter, I'm so sorry! Don't worry, it will get better and things will get more intense! 
You guys support me soo much and I give all my thanks and love, I decided to not dedicate this next chapter because I love all my fans and supporters so, if I do end up dedicating a fan it's because I think it's something that they would really really enjoy!
Anyways, i put in a video because this song might be a few years old but, it has helped me write this chapter along with So Soon by Marianas Trench. Anyways, this is Shattered by Trading Yesterday. It would mean a lot if you guys listen to them. :)

Alright, so enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment and please recommend to Larry fans, it would mean the world!
You guys are the best, enjoy!
thank you guys so much, massive thank you's to all!!

Chapter Fifteen will be up in a span of two to three days, so HOLD ON guys <3

-JustAkiss xoxox 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

Harry

The feeling of his lips undermine just made my heart race faster as I pulled his body closer to mine with such a great force that if I weren’t standing strong, we would have fallen back into the still opened car. The feeling that came rushing through me was the same one that I had felt while kissing him the first time since I had gotten out of the hospital. I could feel his lips hesitate at first, not really kissing me back until I didn’t stop and finally his mouth proceeded to open up slightly as he finished by kissing me back, grabbing my upper arms.

            I suddenly started getting out of breath as I kissed him deeper and deeper within the second, he kissed me back, following my lips and tongue was we stood outside in the cool air, holding on to one another. A snog with Louis was definitely more than a snog with Emma. He was just more controlled, more rigid and less delicate, making me not so afraid of crushing him with my tight holds.

            Slowing down the kisses, I pulled away from Louis, who didn’t look at me at first, he looked at the ground, his hands lingering down from my upper arms to just falling off of me as his eyes then met mine. I looked into them and realized what I had just done and suddenly felt disgusted that I had enjoyed snogging Louis more than I did with Emma.

            I parted my mouth to say something and Louis just smacked me in the face, really hard. So hard, that my head threw back and my face shot in pain the second his hand met mine.

            “I knew it didn’t mean anything.” He said his voice bitter. “The second your kiss slowed down, I knew it.”

            I looked back at him, rubbing my cheek slowly. “Do you blame me for not feeling anything?”

            “Yes, I do!” Louis then yelled, getting angrier. “I told you not to kiss me if you didn’t want it too! I wanted it so bad, Harry. And I got it but, you know what’s bad about that? That you didn’t want it as much as I did.”

            I swallowed, keeping my face composed as I felt my heart tear inside of me. I was still hurting Louis, even after giving him what he wanted. But, I still couldn’t help but feel this hint of disgust towards Louis, towards my thoughts about him, towards everything that my mind feels for him and the attraction I get when I see him or just hear his name.