Chapter Twenty-Four: Part One

Hey Guys !

So, this is the first part of Chasing The Moment's last chapter―which wil also have an Epilogue. Yay!

(so in a way 2 more parts; I'll try to upload them fast though !)

Anyways, not much happen in this part, it's a build up to what will happen.
Read 'til the end for some **SPOILERS** on the last part, the epilogue AND Chasing Harry which will be in production as soon as the Epilogue is posted.

Guys, thank you for NOT giving up on me, vote, comment, recomend, and please just be wonderful ! xx

-JustAkiss xox 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four

Louis

I wasn’t sure how late it was honestly, but it didn’t matter because my mind just wouldn’t shut up as I sat in bed, Harry curled up in a ball next to me, snoring away. I could hear him mumble a few words here and there but they were too muffled to even make out as words. I shrugged it away as I leaned down to place a kiss on his warm cheek, hearing him let out a breath as my lips made contact with his face.

            I smiled and sat back up, looking around in his room.

            Though, my smile faded as I started thinking about Harry.

            I was glad that he had remembered a moment about us and shared it with me when we were out near the lake. It will be a moment I shall treasure for who knows how long, maybe forever. Though, I just can’t help to just feel... I don’t know, Harry is still chasing the memories that were once his and sometimes I feel like he could just give up, especially with the self-harm and drug abuse he’s been going through. Harry is like an empty book, waiting for pages to be filled with something else besides our fights and arguments we’ve been having lately. Trying to write his whole life back... it’s just a struggle.

            I groaned as my mind wouldn’t shut up.

            I looked to my side at the night table and opened the drawer, I knew Harry kept a notepad in is room somewhere; when we first came to the cabin after the X-Factor he told me that he keeps one when he just can’t seem to liberate his mind properly. He writes it down and deals with it after. I grabbed the book and a pen and just opened it to a random page and started writing.

You don’t know who we are,

I still know what we went through,

Take my hand; I’ll be your guiding star,

‘Cause no amount of pain,

Could ever change,

How I feel about you.

            I re-read it over, just letting my mind wander, I frowned. It was starting to look more like some kind of random poem rather than just a ramble. I shrugged it off as more words and lines flew into my head and down to my wrist, as my handwriting filled a few more lines on the used to be blank page.

I trust you, I know it,

Each day we’ll keep growing.

And everyday our light keeps glowing,

Don’t hide your pain, just show it,

I’ll fix you when you’re broken.