Chasing The Moments Special; Q & A

Hey guys !

It's been a few months since I have completed Chasing The Moments, I know... I really need to go through it and change the typo's because hey, we are NOT perfect ! But, I've been waiting to do a Question and Answers part so... here it is, as I have time ! Here are a series of questions about the story that could have been going through your mind and that I have been asked several times. 

So, here are a few with the best answers I have ! Ahahaha, if you have any others feel free to submit some and I shall add it and tag your name :)

Here we go !

And by the way, you can choose to ignore this ! xoxo <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How did you come up with this plot? What inspired you to write this? To write a Larry Stylinson fan-fiction?

 A: The first Fan-Fiction I have ever read was Changing My Direction by Forever Mystic and it made me think about how it would be awesome to have my own story on here―my friend introduced me to Wattpad and it was the first story in recommendation. So I read it and I wanted to write a story―not exactly a fan-fiction. And I was still in school, Senior year and this guy I knew lost his memory, like he passed out and next thing he knew, he was in the hospital and forgot the past three years of his life, it was honestly the biggest thing around my school and it really inspired the plot. I wanted to write it about a hetero couple where Louis was the male lead and Harry was the female lead and you had their group of friends around them along with the adults that have touched their lives―though as I wrote the prologue and part of the first chapter I had one of my best friends tell me I should write a Larry Stylinson fan-fiction because she had been reading Room 317 and has read a lot of my other works and she really wanted me to write her this fan-fiction. So, I told her, "Sure, why not." Though, I wasn't a huge fan at the time, I barely knew anything, so of course I spent weeks and weeks watching their vids and all that, and turned into a total fan―which lead me to falling in love with five wonderful lads.

2. Was is hard to write in multiple Point of Views? Was thereany kind of struggle doing so? 

 A: Not really, I have been writing since I was thirteen, I always loved the idea of creating your own world and characters. I've for sure played with different point of views in many other stories I wrote that I still have saved up on my Laptop somewhere―I try to keep everything and go back to them. Though of course for Chasing The Moments there was some kind of struggle. Sure, it's a fan fiction so of course it's fiction. Though, I've always wrote realistic-fiction except for this one Vampire/Werewolf story I had written in the eight grade for a fiend. But the struggle was that I tried to act the way Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn or Niall would and I found myself thinking, "How the hell would I know this?" So, I basically followed their personality traits and went with how I wanted to. I love writing in different POV's because it allows the reader to see in different perspectives the events and emotions along with the thoughts and it makes the story deeper and gives it a more profound bound with the reader. I did struggle a little because I had to make sure Louis sounded like Louis and not like Niall if you know what I mean, ahaha.

3. So we all know that this is a Larry Stylinson Romance. Do you ship it? Or as a Bromance? Explain. 

A: UH. Great question―Honestly? It really really really depends on my mood and what's going on with the lads because I do have this soft spot for Harry―I just do. I love all five lads but if I were to date one of them, it would be Harry, he's my kind of lad though, please don't make me choose ! 'Cause I wouldn't wanna pick over any of them, ahaha. Larry Stylinson is something every One Direction fan has come across for sure. If I push aside my girl crush for Harry Styles, then I do believe it's a romance. Now, before a few of you say anything because you don't―That's okay ! We all have our own opinions. I have nothing against gays and honestly, how awesome would it be that the most popular boy band around has a gay couple? Pretty chill, right? I do get my doubts for sure, I mean there are days where I feel like they are just really great mates. Though, 85% of the time, I do think it's a romance and find myself wishing it was and that they were real―the other 15%? Well that's when I wish I had Harry all to myself ;) ahahaha ! Trust me, I wish I could date them all !

4. If you ship Larry as a Romance... what are your thoughts about Eleanor? Is she a 'beard'? Do you hate her? What are your feelings towards her? 

A: I honestly and completely respect Eleanor―I do. My feelings are VERY neutral for her, to me... she's just there. She's Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. She's like any other person really, I don't think of her any different than a normal person I have never met―if you get what I mean. I don't hate her, no. I don't dislike her―and if Larry isn't really, alright. It isn't. I respect her, Louis and the band. If Louis really loves the girl, good for him, I'm happy for him. I just have that little Larry spot, for sure. Eleanor is pretty, we can't doubt that. And if she makes Louis happy. Alright. And if she's a beard―there's for sure a reason behind it. Think I'm confusing? Ahahaha, sorry !

5. You've mentioned a few times that you don't 'picture' the actual lads from One Direction when you write, care to elaborate?