SNEAK PEEK: CHAPTER ELEVEN

Alright, since you guys have been just simply amazing ! And I'm really into my story, finally jumping into the action and more intense parts, here is a sneak peek to chapter eleven! If you don't like spoilers, please don't read.

If I recieve five comments telling me how much you liked this, I will post the full chapter by tomorrow night, June 1st.

Keep reading, voing, commenting, and recomending, you guys are simply lovely !

-JustAkiss xox

------------------------------

 Harry

That night, things felt a little weird.

Though, I wasn’t too sure on how to describe it because all I could see were images and playbacks of things I never really remembered going through or viewing which made me frown, as I rolled over on my bed a few times, trying not to knock Emma off the edge, though, I couldn’t seem to stop moving as my vision blurred with Louis’ charming smile as his lips moved telling me things that weren’t audible through my ears.

            This angered me.

            I sighed restlessly, turning onto my back and just looking over at the ceiling, taking a few breaths as I started shutting my eyes slowly once again, feeling them going heavy as I took deeper and deeper breaths, keeping myself calm and a clear mind until I was surrounded by darkness and fell into a deep sleep.

            His eyes rested on me, wearing a chancy look as he stood in front of me, a few steps away. I had just taken off my shirt and had started brushing my teeth as I looked at myself in the mirror, as I spit the remaining toothpaste into the sink and turning around to face his burning stare.

            “Louis, what’s wrong?” I then asked, because clearly something must have been going on because he was just staring at me like I had just done a naked cartwheel in the hallway while yelling some cheesy Barney song.

            He shook his head violently and clearing his throat, steadying himself against the doorframe. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

            I raised an eyebrow and then took a step closer towards him.

            Something was bothering him and he wasn’t telling me.

            Closing the distance between us I took the last step, placing a shaking hand to his check, brushing his skin with my thumb, feeling the warmth of his cheek increase underneath my palm and his flesh turned a bright pink as he sucked in a breath which made me catch my own as I felt my heart skip a beat.

            It was the first time I had ever felt such a connection towards Louis and I wasn’t sure if it was because I had sucked in a breath too hard or just had chocked on the toothpaste that I still tasted at the back of my throat.

            His deep blue eyes never left mine and I felt like I was sinking into them, my free hand rested on the bathroom sink countertop as I steadied myself from drowning any further into the alluring gaze he kept on me.

            I snapped myself into a sitting position as I knew what I had just dreamed about.

            And it wasn’t a dream.

            No, it was a memory.

            My first memory was the first time my heart had skipped a beat for Louis.