Chapter Eighteen; Includes Bonus Materials

First of all guys I am sorry that this chapter took so long to write and post, I've been dealing with a few things lately! And well I had writers block as well -.- It's coming to an end so I'm wrapping up my ideas and creating a few more things to happen in the following chapters.
And I decided if I can get 20 comments on this Chapter, that I'll add an extra two Chapters :) And maybe some explicit bonus! 
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, honesly, I never believe my story could reach so many fans, votes, comments and reads because I was just starting this for fun for my friend until she told me to keep going and post it here. So, I'm glad and I'm just so thank ful that you guys are enjoying it as much as I am :)
I love long comments, do don't be shy ! <3

Anyways, enjoy Chapter Eighteen and give me your thoughts on it!
Love you guys, so much. I put on the side a song that was on repeat when I was writing this, I'm not sure if I could connect it to the story, I was just listenning to it on repeat.
Anyways, I will shut up and let you guys read! :)

Thank you guys SO much ! Keep reccomending, and enjoying and reading!!

-JustAkiss xox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

Four Days Later

Liam

Danielle and I walked through the airport, hand in hand as we walked into the direction of the hall where she would have to wait for her plane that would bring her all the way back to Los Angeles. I recognized the airport as the small one that we had gotten off on our way to the cabin. I didn’t like the fact that I was here alone with Paul and Danielle thought, mostly because I was going to have to tell her goodbye. I knew that this wasn’t going to be for forever but, she was about to go on tour with an R&B singer for about five months so she was going to be leaving me for a while.

            I looked over to see the huge clock that rested on the wall and it read five thirty seven.

Danielle’s flight left in ten minutes.

            I felt my heart tear in my chest as I felt her fingers lace tighter around mine knowing that I was going to miss having her by my side after being with her non-stop for about a month. It would be weird to not have her in my arms as I wake up in the morning, or feel her breath against my flesh as we lay together in my bed.

            “You know,” she then said he voice in a low tone as we stopped walking because we reached the plane’s entrance. “I think I’m going to miss taking showers with you the most.”

            I let out a small chuckle as she turned around to face me, resting her hands on my chest as she held on to my shirt. I slid my hands to her waist, pulling her near. “And why’s that?” I asked, giving her a weak grin.

            She shrugged. “I don’t know really,” she blushed lightly. “The way you hold me and just play in my hair.”

            I let out another small chuckle. “I always play with your hair.”

            She blushed deeper. “I guess I like the way you don’t take advantage of me being you know... undressed.”

            I raised an eyebrow. “I never do, Danielle.”

            “I know,” she laughed, keeping her eyes on mine. “What I meant is when we aren’t have sex it’s not like you lead into it, you know? You just keep things romantic and I don’t know, I’m just going to miss the small things we do together.”