2

Harry 

I sigh, leaning my back against the lifted hospital bed. I listen to the beeping noise coming from the machine that sits next to me. I roll my head on the pillow several times, left to right, right to left. I look down at my legs after a short moment, staring at the thick bandage that wrapped around the left one―supposedly its temporary, better not be a lie.

        Boredom fills my every nerve. There's nothing to do here despite having only be awake for the past thirty minutes. I was starting to get frustrated. I decide to turn on the television as a form of distraction. It's almost six o’clock, meaning the evening news should be airing quite soon.

        The low sounds coming from the television above, in the far corner of the room, make me feel less alone. I keep my eyes on the square box. I'm not really interested in anything right now, feeling my head pound a little from squinting my eyes so much. Did the hospital really have to place it that far? 

        The news finally comes on, pulling me in by the sound of my own name being used.

        "Harry Styles has been reported to be at the hospital for almost two days, after being a victim of a harsh car accident last Friday night. He was last seen sitting at a bar drinking alone before the incident causing great panic to his current state."

        Part of me was kind of shocked due to not remembering that. Then again, I never really thought about how I ended up in the bed I'm currently sitting in, or even how I injured my leg. Though, I feel my lips twist into some kind of grin because one of my dreams just came true, I was on television. Not proud of the situation because, how pissed would my mother get? Very.

        "...his band members have not been in contact with the press or any sources of media since the event and the fans are going wild wanting―no, demanding for more news on what happened," the reporter went on, grasping my full attention.

        I felt my eyes bulge out of their sockets.

        Wait a second; band members? I think quickly.

        I frown, Fans?!

        A short knock startled my already confused mind before slowly opening.

        I look over to the nurse that just walked in. She gives me a warm smile, pushing a strand of blonde hair out of her face before asking, "How are you feeling, Harry?"

        She holds her clipboard tightly with both hands as if she were to drop it at any second, standing next to me where the machine still beeped―still annoying as fuck.

       I gawked at her for a short moment, my eyes taking note of her features while the lady from the news report still playing over and over in my head. I try to form words on my lips, unsure of what to say. The nurse's dark brown eyes are still pouring into mine, her hands still gripping the board with dear life.

        "Am I―I...?” I stutter a little, shaking my head. "Am I famous―or something?"

        I hesitate to go on, looking back over to the corner of the room where commercials are now airing. 

       "Am I in a band? Like, do I really have fans?" I frown, not believing the words that are leaving my moving lips.

        I could tell something was going on as the young woman's stare completely changed from admired fixation to full on concerned. I could also barely make-out the curse under her breath as she turned towards the door. I watch as she calls out a name and telling them to come over quickly.