Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three guys, and it is almost the end ! 

If you haven't realized, Chasing Harry has been posted and I have some good news concerning the story that you guys will find out once Chasing The Moments is over with. :) No worries, there's still a couple chapters left, I still need to wrap things up for my big ending !

So, guys I will leave you to it, comments, vote, and reccomend to people :)
I give a shoutout to all my lovelys, and to;

@thedirectionergleek for being so funny when I'm bored and for giving me multiple plot twist for CTM including; Danielle and Paul dating... CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THAT!? Hmmm, Panielle... Daul... which one? ;D

and guys? don't laugh at the song I posted, it really helped me with Chasing The Moments, I don't care who sang it. I love the words. So yeah. Deal with it. ;)

Anyways, guys, enjoy and this one goes out to all you lovelies <3 xx

-JustAkiss xxx 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Three

Two Days Later

Harry

“You sure you want this?” He breathed against my shoulder, his body pressed on my back, his hands digging at the sides of my hips.

            A breath caught at my lips as I felt myself nod, feeling his body practically melt into mine as his weight shifted on my body.

            “Harry, I won’t if you really don’t want to.” His angelic voice filled with concern and love whispered once more, sending me shivers down my spine.

            I shivered a little and turned around to face him, his grip still on my sides as I touched his face, meeting his deep blue eyes as I looked down at his parted lips, tracing my thumb lightly on them, feeling his breath fasten under the tip of my finger. I could feel my breathing intensify a little as I nodded, licking my own mouth before meeting his eyes once more. I watched the dark lashes that surrounded them as the heat from the blood that was being bumped from my now racing heart made its way through my veins and body, letting me feel the feeling of love.

            The one that I’ve been chasing for so long.

            I nodded, “I want this. I want you in every way possible.” I whispered, watching his lightly brighten face as the little light in the room touched his bare body along with mine.

            He swallowed before leaning in to meet his lips with mine.

            “Harry!”

            I jumped awake in bed, my eyes snapping open as my arms were wrapped tightly around my pillow, my body tangled in my white duvet as the bright morning sun shined through the window. I squinted as I groaned.

            “Harry!” The voice called again, and I could it was getting closer to my bedroom.

            I must have fallen asleep with the door open.

            I glanced back to see the body of the voice.

            Mum.