Twenty Three

"Yes, I've already talked about it with your parents and they said it was fine. They'd love to talk to me." Mr. Smith said, I nodded at him,

"Talk to you about what?" I asked, biting on my fingernail. This whole conversation made me nervous.

He pulled my hand away from my mouth, smiling.

"Your talent, silly." He spoke, his words crisp, in a soft spoken but deep tone. I admired his eyes, then turned to leave the classroom.

"What time are you coming?" I asked before stepping out,

"6:00, make sure you look nice." I turned to look at him, seeing that he was smiling. He was so adorable, I giggled and stepped out of the classroom.

~

When I got home, my mother called me into the kitchen. She told me about Adam coming over, it was so weird to hear her call him Mr. Smith, it even felt weird to call him that in the classroom. I just nodded at her, grabbing an apple and running upstairs. I took a quick shower, then put lotion on. Just when I began to get dressed, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked when I picked up the phone,

"Sam, hey.."

it was Stephen.

"What do you want?" I hope he hadn't noticed that I'd been ignoring him lately,

"Well, I've noticed that you've been ignoring me lately, are things between us alright?" Did he just read my mind? I sighed,

"I have been ignoring you, Stephen. Our first date was fine until you asked me that stuff in the car, I'm not into that stuff. The last thing I need is a school reputation. It was just so douchey for you to ask that, it upset me." The line was silent,

"I was jokng.. I told you that I was sorry Sam..." I thought about this for a minute,

"Yeah well I dont joke like that. Goodbye." Before pressing the END button, I heard him speak,

"Wait! I jus-" Then I hit END. I didn't feel like be bothered by him, I just wanted to have a good night tonight with Adam and my parents. I finished getting dressed, putting on a flowing dress, but no shoes, I put on light makeup and wore my hair natural. When I had finished spraying perfume on, my father came home. I heard him and mom racing upstairs to the shower, giggling like they were younger. I knew they were going to take one together anyways.

I went downstairs into the kitchen to make juice and to make sure mom had set the meal on simmer. I already knew she did, I just wanted to double check. When I finished with the juice, I put in the fridge. Then, the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door, knowing that my parents hadn't heard it from inside the shower.

I opened the door, smiling. Adam stood, towering over me with a grin on his face. I let him in,

"You look nice tonight, young lady." I cringed as he walked around the living area,

"Where are your parents? He turned to me, raising his eyebrows.

"Upstairs in the shower," I said with a bit of optimism in my voice, he approached me swiftly, picking me up and kissing me hard,

"Well, in that case, I guess we've got a bit of time to spare." He chuckled onto my lips, I shivered with his touch.

"By the way, don't call me that again." I giggled before kissing him again, he held me against the wall, sliding his fingers up under my skirt. I bit his bottom lip softly,

"Young lady," he mumbled, challenging me. He slid him fingers under my hem, stroking my core. I let out a moan, he smiled at me, beginning to nibble at my neck, I couldn't take the pleasure he was sending through my body. It was so overwhelming.

"Adam," I looked up at the ceiling, unable to speak complete senteces now.

"Samantha," He pushed his finger into me, making me respond in another moan. This moan was louder than before, but my parents were probably still showering, besides, they were upstairs anyway.

Arching my back off of the wall, I pulled him to kiss me and he did, soft kisses, with tongue. His finger pushing in and out of me, sending my body into trembles.

"Oh, Adam." I moaned quietly in between kisses, He was a God.

"Samantha?" I jumped when I heard this voice, it wasn't Adams. I fall from his arms as quickly as I can to try and play it off, but I know that I'm too late.

"Mom? Hey.." I could feel the heat coloring my face a bright red, my body began to fill with heat. The kind of heat when you know you're in trouble.

"Good evening, Mrs. Gold." Adam spoke confidently, I looked over to see his face a normal complexion, he wasn't nervous at all.

"What was all that?" My mom asked, her face was the same complexion as mine, but hers was from anger, not nervousness. He smiled,

"Well, what you saw is what you saw ma'am, you don't have to ask us." He took a seat at the table, my mom scoffed a laugh, then stepped into the kitchen. Wait, did he really just pull that off? I sat across from him at the table. He shook his head at me, he looked upset and sad.

I stretched my leg across the table, setting my foot on his lap to cheer him up. He smiled weakly, I noticed that his complexion had been turining pale as we sat. He began to massage my foot, I bit my lip and relaxed a bit. I still couldn't believe that my mom had caught us, she never came down the steps that quiet.

My dad came down and shook Adam's hand, then my father sat at the end of the table. My mother came in, setting the food out on the table. We all dished out our own food, then began to eat. My dad was the first one to speak,

"So you're here to talk about Sam?"

Adam replied quickly, "Oh yes, Samantha is a great student artist. She takes pride in her work. I have some of her work out in my car, if you would like to see it." I blushed at this, my mom smiled at him,

"We'd love to see it," She spoke "After dinner?" Adam nodded at this then we continued to eat, forming small talk at times.

After dinner, Adam went outside to grab my work. We all sat in the living room, waiting for his re arrival.

But he never came back.

After waiting for so long, my dad went upstairs for bed.

"That was odd, goodnight ladies." When he was in his room, my mom glared at me. I knew she wanted an answer now.

"Mom... Stop." My phone vibrated and I looked down at it,

"Stop what?! Me? I want to know what you were doing with him, and why. He's a teacher, sweetheart. You guys could get into so much trouble." I read the message as she spoke then looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

"I love him, mom. I made the first move a while ago so I should get in trouble. Not him. Please." I said, my voice shaking with the tears.

"I'm sorry, you know I want you to be happy, but I'm either going to have to report him or pull you from the class.." I shook my head,

"You won't have to do either, he's leaving. He's leaving me." I showed her my phone, she gasped silently then pulled me into a hug. Which I felt was stupid becuase she was basically going to make me do the same thing. I just pulled away from her, and stormed upstairs. I dialed on my phone,

I needed to talk to Amber.