Twenty

"Adam! My baby, I haven't seen you in ages it seems! I've missed you dearly!" I heard a woman's voice from downstairs,

"I've missed you too, mom." I pressed my ear hard against the floor as his voiced faded,

"Why are you so sweaty?! My lord!" The bubbly old voice filled the apartment, tingles shot up my still naked and damp body. I smiled a bit, awaiting his answer.

"I was working out, Ma." He sighed as her heels clacked into the kitchen, I heard the front door being closed aggressively. I giggled quietly,

"I'd like to stay, it's lonely without your father.." I crawled quickly over to the door, pressing my ear on the cold wood.

"Mom, you know I only have one bedroom..." He argued,

"I'll sleep on the couch," she started, but I believes he silenced her.

"You know I can't do that to you." He mumbled almost, because I could barely hear him through the door.

There was a long silence, or at least I couldn't hear anything.

Then the door I had been perched at opened, sending me scattering under the bed. I hid, biting my lip, had I been spotted by her?

"Samantha, come here." it was Adam, his deep thick voice giving me goosebumps. I climbed out from under the bed. I stood, examining him as he wore a plain grey t-shirt and those sweats. He wore glasses that I knew were prescription.

Seeing him like this made me weak to the knees, so I sat down to relieve the pressure from my legs.

He closed the door behind him, "Samantha." He stood in front of me, picking my naked body up, kissing my lips deeply. I kissed back, wrapping my legs around him,

"I'm sorry," he whispered, I shook my head, responding that he didn't have to be sorry. He just kissed my neck,

He picked a small dust bunny off my shoulder, chuckling quietly.

"She'll be gone in a few, wouldn't mind staying up here so I can take you home?"

"I want to walk," I whispered, he acknowledged this then nibbled on my collar bone, I whimpered.

"I'll distract her in my studio, alright?" He set me down and I began to get dressed,

"Alright," I whispered, he smiled then walked out of the room, I got dressed and waited for about five minutes until I heard footsteps coming upstairs, I hid in the closet just in case. I waited another two minutes then tip toed downstairs, I heard quiet "oohs" and "aahs!" I knew she was admiring the work he had been showing her, my heart smiled at the thought of him being so close to his mother.