Eight

I rushed to slide my jeans on and apply finishing touches on my makeup when the door bell rang. I knew my mom would answer it,

"Stephen! Nice to meet you!" I heard her say in a fake- happy voice, I knew she was really nervous. I heard my dad greet him and make overprotective father jokes with him.

"Sam, Stephen's here for you!" my dad said up the stairs, I walked downstairs sliding my phone in my purse and smiling at Stephen.

"Hey Stephen." I whispered, he blushed,

"Hey" he said not so smoothly this time, I hugged him.

"Back before 12:30, Sam." My mother said in a shaky voice,

~

"That movie sucked!" I shouted, walking out of the theatre, Stephen laughed and agreed. Suddenly I felt his warm hand wrap around mine, I shivered and squeezed his hand.

"Want to get some ice cream?" He asked as we slowed in front of the shop, I nodded and we walked on in.

I ordered a milkshake and Stephen ordered a chocolate cone, he decided to drive me home,

"Sam, you're really beautiful. Alright?" He looked away from the road to smile at me, I smiled back.

The rest of the ride was silent until we pulled into the driveway, he looked at me, setting his hand on my leg. I leaned in to kiss him, he kissed me back shyly until I pushed my lips onto his hard, he kissed back hard, I pulled away slowly smiling.

"C'mon Sam, we still have forty-five minutes to spare." he started to rub his crotch area, I could see that a lump had formed there, I shook my head.

No.

"I was joking! But a hand job would be nice..." He trailed off when he saw my face. I scoffed then got out of the car,

"Sam, wait!" He ran out of the car as I stepped onto the porch, grabbing me from behind. He spun me around and gave me a long wet kiss, I kissed back adding small licks of tongue.

When he pulled away he looked deeply at me,

"Just don't think that I'm a douche bag, please.. I had a great night." He kissed me again shakily then let me going into the house.

Ugh, douche bag.