Twelve

Mr. Smith's car pulls into my driveway, it feels so odd. Like it shouldn't be happening.

"Welp, in ya go." His thick voice spoke out,

"Yeah, thank you." I smiled at him as I unbuckled my seatbelt, rain pattered on the car, I guess I am lucky he saw me yesterday, or I'd have to walk in this.

"Good night," he said as I opened the door. I bit my lip as I got out, before I closed the door I turned to ask him,

"Do you want to come in actually? My parents would probably like to meet you. You are my favorite teachers sub," I tried to persuade him, I really wanted my parents to meet this beautiful man.

There was a long hesitation.

Then he sighed,

"Mmm, n- sure why not?" He turned off the car and climbed out while I closed the passenger door. I tried my hardest not to smile ear- to- ear.

We walked into the front door to enter an empty house,

"Mom, dad? Mr. Smith is here! He's the art sub?!" My parents both ran downstairs, dressed in casual clothes.

"Oh! Hey honey, we were just heading out for our anniversary dinner! I made your favorite dinner, it's on the stove." My mom spoke in quick words, before she even noticed Mr. smith.

"Oh hello," my parents both said to him, Mr. Smith chuckled bashfully and the ground,

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Gold." He sounded almost too professional. I smiled,

"We're sorry, but we've really got to go, toodles!" My mother said as my father was playfully pulling her out the door, I looked at Mr. Smith.

"Well I should good now," Mr. Smith hesitated a bit to step to the door, he scruffed his hair with his big hand.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I asked, turning into the kitchen. "We should really talk about the other day..." I walked to the fridge, grabbing a picture of juice out.

"Uh, I don't know Samantha. I'm a teacher, I shouldn't be in your house, alone with you." A rush of sadness went over me,

"Substitute." I mumbled, pouring juice into my cup. The house was silent, I shook off sadness before I turned to see that Mr. Smith was sitting at the dinner table, watching me with intense eyes.

I sat across from him,

"It's still not okay." He argued,

"I don't think I care, Adam. I'm sorry but I don't. I wanted to kiss you so I did." I shrugged, and took a sip of the juice.

"Still, Samantha. You shouldn't attempt that stuff in school." I set the cup down and watched him with curious eyes,

What did he mean by in?

"What do you mean by in?" I asked before I could stop myself,

"I mean in by in." He said in a struggled voice as he climbed over the table, picking me out of the seat and kissing me. The cup of juice spilled, drenching my pant leg in red juice.

"Oh I'm sorry." He sighed, watching me with sad eyes.

"No, no, it's okay." I said breathlessly, "just.. Come upstairs."

We walked up stairs and I guided him into my room, holding his hand. I hope he didn't notice that I was shaking, my heart was beating so quickly.

I let go of him when we got in my room. He stood straighter than a statue when I slid off my jeans. When I turned to look at him, I smiled,

"Turn around, jerk!" I joked and threw my jeans at him, he smiled a bit then turned around.

I slid on some leggings when he spoke,

"This is wrong, Samantha." I walked to him,

"You can turn around now." I whispered, he turned to look at me. Setting his hands on my shoulders,

"It's wrong." He kissed my cheek then turned to walked out of my room.

Out of my house.

Out of my life.