Twenty Two

"Samantha, wake up." The deep voice of Adam's woke me, I turned to face him. He looked at me with his sexy- serious face, running his thumb over my navel, all the way up to my breast. He repeated this movement before I entwined my hand with his, looking at his lips. He smiled and pulled me close, kissing me passionately, before Icould kiss back he began to nibble on my bottom lip.

"Mmm, Adam..." I was able to groan out, his breathing got heavier when I got on top of him, straddling him as we kiss. He still held onto my hand, running his free hand up my back, sending me shivers.

"I think I should go, wouldn't want to get you in trouble." He sighed out, pulling away from me. He tried to move me off of him, but I pushed him back into the bed shaking my head.

"You to get in trouble, you mean? And you're not going anywhere." I bit my lip at him, grinning a bit. He chuckled and pulled me in for a hard kiss. But the kiss was interrupted by my phone ringing,

"Shit," I mumbled, I reached onto my nighstand for my phone. Adam just looked at me blankly, I sighed at him and answered the phone;

"Hello?" I answered in a slighty annoyed tone, I still sat on Adam's lap, he stroked my inner thigh.

"Hey loves!" It was Amber, I smiled and shook my head. I put my phone on speaker then set it on Adam's chest, he was silent.

"What are you doing up?" I asked aloud,

"I know, it's early for me. But I'm just too excited for the day!" She cheered, wait what? I Had to think about what day it was,

"Oh yeah! Happy birthday Ambs! I'll be over as soon as I'm finished getting ready." Adam looked at me when I said this, his head tilted in joking confusion. He was so cute, I reached over to ruffle his hair and he pulled me into a kiss while Amber rambled on and on into the phone.

Adam's hand stayed on my thigh, moving up. He eventually began to stroke my core, sending a quiet moan out of my body. Amber went silent on the other line,

"My god Sam, are you with a guy right now?!" She giggled, I smiled at Adam and bit my lip. Then I spoke into the phone,

"Yeah, somethin' like that. But I'm going to get ready so I'll see you soon." I hung up the phone when she was in the middle of shouting that she needs details, I pushed my phone away.

"Didn't know you had a phone," Adam said, grabbing my phone. I just watched him.

"Don't use it much is all." He began to type into it then set it back on the bed, pushing it away. He pulled me back into a kiss, still stroking my core.

Then, abruptly, he stopped. And I just stared at him,

"What?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"You seriously need to get ready for the party," He smiled at me, stroking my cheek. He kissed me again then got up, letting me lose to get ready.

"Well I've got to shower," I mumbled, Picking out clothes for the day,

"And I've got to go, wouldn't want to be a distraction." He joked, I turned to see him with a smug grin.I just giggled, turning back to my closet. He stepped behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he whispered in my ear.

"I know I'll be seeing you later." He gave my neck a plump kiss, sending me shivers then stepped away. He got dressed then began to exit my room from the window,

"Have fun, beaut." I blushed then turned to the window, he was already gone before I could say anything.

~

Stepping out of the shower, I examined myself in the mirror. I wasn't even close to being as attractive as Mr. Smith, I sighed. Why did he even like me? How? I put lotion on then got dressed, finally I pulled my hair into a long messy braid then appliied light makeup. I hustled downstairs to see mom and dad watchiing tv together,

"Good morning," I chimed, they replied with the same greeting. I went into the kitchen to see a gift bag ready for Amber, my mom knew so well.

"Thanks mom!" I was just glad that I didn't have to do ant work with trying to pick Amber out a gift.

"You're welcome sweetheart. You slept in later than usual, you feeling okay?" I giggled,

"Yeah, I guess I was just tired." I grabbed a banana and a muffin that mom had picked up earlier this morning from the bakery. I said goodbye to my parents, with the gift bag in hand.

Time to partaay, somewhat.