Five

Detention sweet detention,

I walked into the library before school, sitting here all day was going to suck. Good thing I brought my drawing pad. I picked a table near the end of the room, it was close to the librarians desk.

When the bell rang, Miss Mayor, the librarian, spoke with a raspy old voice.

"I'm going to pass this sheet of paper around, you detention students sign it. Last person to sign it bring it back up to me. No phones, no talking." I groaned quietly.

Taking out my drawing pad, I heard a snicker from a boy as a balled up piece of paper landed on my desk. I looked at the boy who was laughing, he was actually pretty cute. He gestured at me to read it, I sighed as I un- crumpled the paper.

There were already three previous entries, but they had been crossed out with ink. He had been using a pen;

Uh you're actually really cute.. That one was crossed out,

So yeah, your concentration face looks nice... Crossed out as well

Do you want go on a date? With me? Was the only one that remained uncrossed, I looked up from the paper to the boy. His face was as red as mine, I nodded at him with a smile, he seemed like the happiest guy until the librarian glared at him. I went back to drawing.

"I'm not feeling well, I'll have to call someone down to watch you while I head to the bathroom." Miss Mayor croaked, her face was pale. When she left we were alone for five minutes until a teacher walked up to the librarian's desk. As he walked by, his cologne hit me softly, he smelled amazing.