(SaboxNEKO-Reader)

I awoke with a ticklish feeling, it smelled like fresh strawberries. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light shining through the windows of my bedroom, I scratched my nose and stretched out my limbs. "That was a good dream, if only (Y/N) was that nice...in...real...(Y/N)!?!?" I fell out of bed causing a loud crash that woke up (Y/N). They rose out of bed and yawned adorably, the first thing I noticed was the ears and then the tail. "W-why d-do you h-have---"

"I-I'm still sleepy," they cried, tears threatened to spill as they built on the corners of their eyes. "Why'd you wake me up, Sabo?" They whined adorably, giving me their spectacular pouty lip. I froze, unable to accumulate all the events that were passing in front of me.

I checked my surroundings making sure this was the right place, "(Y/N), I swear, this is MY room and I didn't bring you here!" I crossed both of my fingers and flinched when their arm reached out ready to slap me or worse, kill me! My eyes widened as their usual heavy-hand didn't hit me, instead it pulled me towards the bed and closer to them. Their hand grasped my shirt collar rather tightly, I didn't mind. I watched as their little tail wiggled and then continued to curl up at my side, their ears slightly tickling my nose.

So maybe I had this dream a couple of times, minus the ears and the tail but it was perfect. Please, if this is a dream, please don't let me wake up! I repeated in my head. My left eye opened, they were still there, I let out a breathe of relief and pulled them closer to me, as they let out a small yelp. I felt their body heat and it was as if or heart beats fell in sync, I fell asleep.

"Sabo! Get the hell out of my room!" A blow came into contact with my face as I went crashing into a nearby wall. I immediately was awoken from my slumber and met with a very pissed (Y/N).

"W-what?! B-but the neko (Y/N)....a-and you were really nice!" A vein popped in their forehead and then they clenched their teeth, I swallowed my pride once again in front of them. "Please have mercy, I took care of you when you were sick yesterday, remember?" They looked around in their room noticing the water bucket, thermometer, medicines, and the pleading man that does not want to die yet. They let out a breathe of hopefully forgiveness.

"Alright, I'll let it slide cause I'm not feeling that good today either. But don't go staying in my room whenever you feel like it," they pointed a guilty finger towards me. I immediately stood up and saluted them.

"But it's not like I don't stay in your room any other day," they rolled their eyes. Even if their attitude was always this grouchy, they sometimes are nice--in their own way. "Yeah but I'm sick so I don't want you to catch it too," see?

I grinned and pulled them into an embrace, pecking their forehead. "Maybe if you were an actual neko, you would tell me how you'd actually feel," my grin strained and eyes widened as I realized I had just said that out loud.

"What did you just say bastard?!"

_________________________________

Hehe, this was my first time writing anything involving a neko, its bad. I know sorry mistychan12 !