One Nightstand (AcexReader-ModernAU)*

"Ow!" You shouted causing the passerby's attentions to revert to you.

"Haha! (Y/N)! You shouldn't have-" Another large fist appeared hitting the black-haired boy leaving a similar bump on his head.

"Both of you idiots! Seriously, next time when you throw a party at least use your own paper plates!" Your best friend/roommate Luffy and you decided to throw a party in your apartment but forgot paper plates so stealing your friend/neighbor Nami's was the best option. (Never do that, it might result in death)

A small giggle was heard as the owner of this laughter appeared from the doorway. "Robin!" You shouted hugging her, she didn't usually come to these type of gatherings, so it was a surprise. "What's a fine wifey like you doing around these parts? You know, I'm known around here as a woman who gets what she wants," you said slyly which caused Nami to roll her eyes and Robin to laugh even more.

Suddenly, a commotion was heard in the other room as a blonde and green-haired pair walked into the kitchen. "Hey, you know some boys from White Beard Fraternity are here?" Zoro, the guy with the green hair spoke.

"Really? My brother, Ace is in that fraternity!" Luffy shouted excitedly. This frat was known for the hottest boys and smartest ones as well. That must have been the ruckus from before. "Well, then, seems like (Y/N) is ready for a good night," Ussopp, a long-nosed man stated.

You were busily fixing your hair and then picked up a bowl of chips. "Goodnight? Honey, you know I'm ready to have a great night and great morning. Don't underestimate me like that." Before any reply was heard you already walked into where the party was mainly at. The bowl of chips were placed down as you were skimming the room for a familiar face.

Then, Boa Hancock; from the sorority close by came into distance. You walked over and greeted her. She seemed to be only interested for Luffy though. "Where is Luffy, (Y/N)-san?" You pointed to the kitchen Then, you went to accompany anyone here alone; which was what you usually did. But your plans were suddenly ambushed as you were pulled onto the dance floor as a new song came on. Why was Brooke so good at being a DJ?

"Hello..." you mumbled awkwardly, but realized it was only Bartolomeo and gave him a more friendlier greeting.

"(Y/N)-senpai! Luffy-senpai and you always throw the most coolest parties." Oddly every party or club you and Luffy go to, this man is always there. "Haha, thanks! Would you like a drink?" You asked him as he froze.

"(Y-y/N)-senpai offered me a d-drink. Yes please!" He sank to the ground.

As you poured a promised drink for a guest, Luffy walked over with some really cute guys which included one freckled-man you found familiar. You dusted this thought as you figured you might have seen him at another party or something.

"This is my brother, Ace! And his friend, Marco!" Luffy obviously had eaten one of the brownies as you face-palmed. "Someone is about to get their ass beat," you mumbled but composed yourself and greeted Ace and Marco.

"You look like a pretty catch," Ace remarked, as it hit you.

"You!" You shouted as if you just saw a long time friend. "I remember you!" Luffy looked confused but started running screaming "I saw a pink monster!"

"You were a one nightstand!" You announced almost too proudly as Marco chuckled. "So that's where you were two weeks ago." Which caused Ace to blush madly.

"Shut up, pineapple."

"Yeah, pineapple," you joked and elbowed the blonde, who had one class with you. "Oi, you're supposed to be on my side!" You laughed and remembered you had a drink to deliver.

"Well, you guys have fun. I gotta give this drink to someone," you said before disappearing back into the crowd.

"Wasn't she the one?" Marco questioned his friend, smirking.

"Yeah," a one nightstand. That's all he was to her, but she was much more to him. Those words rang through his head and pierced through his heart at his disdain. When you were only in high school, Luffy brought you over for a study session and that was only where the feelings started growing. When he thought he finally had his chance, the only thing he could do was bring you home for a one nightstand. He didn't want you to remember him as your best friend's brother or the guy you had a one nightstand with when you were a college student.

"Hey (Y/N)! Hey Nami!" A familiar face waved to you both, as you did the same. Everywhere you went, you were greeted by strangers or acquaintances, which was expected as you and Luffy were one of the most popular college freshmen on campus. When you reached the campus store, Nami stopped in and asked for you to wait for her outside.

As a familiar pair of boots walked up to you, paired with a cocky smirk which soon turned into a shy smile. "(Y/N)! Hey, umm... I wanted to ask you...you see I won these...tickets to a movie in a...umm...lottery...yeah! And I didn't want to waste them so, I was wondering if you wanted to go tomorrow?"

You blinked at Ace as Nami stepped out of the store examining the situation. "Oh, hi Ace. Let's go, (Y/N)," Nami grabbed your arm.

"Yeah sure, it's a date, Ace!" You shouted, being dragged away by Nami. As you turned to her, you received a sly expression.

"I thought you were just playing with him. Considering you knew he had this huge crush on you since last year," she snickered as you laughed along.

You pressed a finger to your lip, "Shh, I never said that but I think I might got a thing for freckles."