Boldness (LawxReader)*

When you met your now lover/captain, Law, you never intended for anything more than a hookup to happen. In fact, his looks were the only thing that brought you onto him. His tattoos were what out-shone him from every other guy from the bar.

"(Y/N)'s wearing her hookup, dress," your friends joke as you sat cross-legged on the barstool, playing with your drink.

"Shut up, this is not my hook-up dress," you clicked your tongue and adjusted your dress.

"Then why do you always get laid when you wear it?" You ignored that comment as a male presence averted your attention, the sleeves of his shirt barely covered his tattoos that were inked on his skin in a sinfully alluring play. And his looks weren't shabby at all, in fact he was totally your type.

"(Y/N)-ya?" You snapped out of your flashback of when you two met as you blinked at your boyfriend, he was shirtless revealing most of his tattoos that you admired. "Are you just going to stare at me all day, like last time?" You giggled at his statement which wasn't a lie nor was it a truth. Staring? Not so much, observing was a much more suitable way to put it.

"I did not! It's just because you have this beautiful body," you said dreamily, wrapping your arms around him. "It's all your fault," you mumbled into his chest.

"Okay, okay. It's because I'm too perfect," he chuckled, loosening from your grip as he got out of bed. It must have been time for him to go and work in his office. "Now, I gotta go and get to work. You've got me caught up and hidden in this room since yesterday," he spoke dryly. You hung your head over the edge of the bed in defeat.

"I guess Captain of the Heart Pirates would rather hang out with organs and chemicals than his own girlfriend!" You mocked the man as he just chuckled at your childishness. Maybe it was time for you to get up as well, you followed the man into his lab, examining any tests that he had previously worked on and even ones that were going to be experimented, possibly today. Not if you had a say in the matter of course.

You tapped on the glass encased heart causing Law to stare at you in a disapproving manner. In response, you pouted and sat in your usual chair, observing the man's accuracy and precision on any matter. If you could, then you would choose to just stare at him for hours, the way his hands moved and the look in his eyes when he worked. It was pure focus and hard work, something you lacked due to the traits of being lazy and tired. Both of you were total opposites in a way, but if he asked, you would abide any order he had given you.

"Ten bucks and I'll do three rounds of shots, each," you bribed your friends. To be honest, you were the type to through your life on the line for a stupid dare or something insignificant as money. Of course, you'd never sell your body for it.

"We know you would (Y/N), that's why we're not betting," they laughed as you frowned at them. "But we'll give you a thousand if you go over there and ask that guy out." You turned to the guy with the funny hat and as soon as you did, his eyes met yours, but he quickly turned away. "He's been eyeing you all night."

You gave a disgusted expression just thinking of someone staring at you without your knowledge. But with the alcohol in your system, you stepped towards the man as he looked up to you, blushing at how close you were. But you noticed his twin, which you didn't until now. "I wanna be a twin too!" You giggled as he looked around. "My name's (Y/N); I got a tattoo fetish. Let me buy you a drink?" His eyes widened and let out a sexy chuckle.

"You're real bold, sweet heart."