Punishment (KidxReaderLEMON)*

I dare you to say 🍋(orange).
Everything after this line is 18+ lol
_________________________________

The cold drops dripped down your bare chest, though it burned it was intoxicating you couldn't help but whimper from pain and pleasure. You struggled with the ropes that strained your limbs and you knew would later leave burn marks on your ankles and wrists, which you never minded. Even if you did, you wouldn't think he'd care either way. A sinister chuckle was heard escaping his lips as he examined your mind break. "Now, tell me what in the world were you thinking? Can you tell me that babe?" He took one more look at you before placing the ice cube above you, as the water dripped down your chest.

You let out another soft whimper, still struggling with the excruciating ropes that tied you down, "I-it's cold! P-please stop!" You finally let out a plead, you couldn't see him due to the blindfolds that covered your sight but you heard a loud crash as the bucket of ice was knocked to the ground.

"Answer the fucking question, (Y/N)!" A hand tightened around your neck as you were suddenly afraid for your life. "Why did you want to piss me off so much, huh?!" You bit down a bit nervous and hesitant but was ready to confess your sins, if that was enough to let the man free you.

"I-it's b-b-because you n-n-n-never....." the cold ice cube was once again pressed against you erected left bud, it melted down your breast, causing you to screech profanities, when you did, it turned Kid on even more.

"What was that?"

Maybe this wasn't so bad as your back hit the bed, your chest collapsing and rising as you breathed in and out. "I didn't mean to! I swear!" You bit down onto your bottom lip as you felt his fingers caressing your hip bone and then continued too close to your flower but you only felt a sharp sting has he struck your buttocks. You let a cry and whimper before once again, trying to be free of the ropes that bound you.

The mammoth's hand held your throats that kept any other cries from escaping your throat. "Apologize, and I'll give you what you want," his voice was stoic and seemed less in control, "Unless you want to continue," the smirk on his face was undeniable to anyone even if your sight sense was revoked.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! P-please Kid! I won't do it again, you know I love you---" shit, you accidentally said it again. Those three words he absolutely despised, I love you. "W-wait!" The blindfold was ripped off your face as your eyes adjusted to the light now in sight.

"Okay, let's play it that way (Y/N)," the way he spoke your name was like hell yet why were you in heaven. The ties that left burn marks on your ankles were also pulled off by the large man. "I'll make you scream so that you can't even use that pretty mouth of yours any longer." The man was suddenly forced inside of you and ravaging your insides. Most likely not meaning to but he hit your good spot a couple thrusts in and some that just caused you to scream.

"Kid! Kid!" You couldn't think of any other words besides his name and the pleading for him to stop even though you didn't want it to. "W-wait, give me a second!" A rope snapped from your right side and you immediately used this as a way to escape this punishment, you clung onto him for dear life. "I-I can't think K-kid," every buck of his hip sent you a step closer to insanity.

"Then don't," he panted and groaned, as he put himself in teasing you for so long he was just begging for release as well. Your breasts bounced against his chest. The final rope snapped from the rough action of Kid and you left scratches on his back that you most likely didn't mean to.

"I-I'm coming!" You warned the man as he just grunted in response. "Kid!" You threw your head back not even being able to recollect your thoughts from seconds ago, Kid rolled into your orgasm and finally released his seeds as well but was protected by the shield of his condom (A/N: safe sex, adults. If you are reading this and are a kid why?)

Maybe going against his orders from time to time isn't as bad...?