12

-

-

Just... tell him before he gets married.

-

"Tell him."

"No."

"Jordan - "

"I can't."

Tommaso let out an aggravated sigh, as Jordan crossed her arms and looked down at the ground, a frown on her face.

Once Takeover had ended, DIY had returned to their hotel. Jordan was sharing a room with Adrienne, who was out with a few of the girls, so Jordan was able to talk to Tommaso in private.

"If you lo - "

Jordan's head shot up. "Don't say it!"

"You need to tell him," He continued, skipping over the L word. "He's engaged. You can't just keep these feelings to yourself, just watching him and Candice get married, being happy."

"I mean..." She trailed off. "I could do that."

"No, you can't."

"He doesn't have to know," She said. "You know, and I know, and that's fine. No one else -- not even him -- has to know."

"That's not fair to you," He told her. He was becoming calmer each time he spoke. He was no longer angry, just concerned.

"And that's okay."

"No, it's not," He protested. "Eventually, it's going to become obvious that you're unhappy -- "

"I'm not unhappy."

"Oh, then you must be so fucking ecstatic that you get to watch Johnny and Candice get married in a few weeks." When she didn't respond, he continued, "It's going to become obvious you're unhappy, and when he figures out why, he's going to feel bad that you hid it from him for so long. And I know you don't want him to be unhappy -- it's probably why you don't want to tell him -- but you need to think about how this will affect him, and you, later."

The two of them sat in silence after that -- Jordan on her bed, Tommaso in a chair by the desk in the corner. Jordan stared at her reflection in the mirror that hung on the wall in front of her, while he watched her.

Finally, she broke the silence by sighing. She looked over at him.

"Fine."

"Fine?"

"I'll tell him," She said. "But not right now. I... I need time. I need to figure out how to say it, how to tell him."

"Okay." He nodded slowly. "Just... tell him before he gets married."

"I'll try."

"Jor -- "

"I'll try really hard," She interrupted. "I promise."