00

-

-

That was a remarkable match you two had out there. 

-

"Making her way to the ring, from San Diego, California: Mia Yim!"

The crowd cheered as the TNA star known as Jade walked down to the ring.  She loved TNA, but she loved wrestling for Shimmer just as much.

"And her opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts: Jordan Lee!"

Welcome to the Family by A Day to Remember played as Jordan made her way to the ring.

The crowd also cheered for her.

Having wrestled in all kinds of indie promotions, Jordan always made sure to return to Shimmer, the first place she called home, as well as the first place to give her a chance.  She made her name here.

With the two women now in the ring, the bell rang and the match began.

X X X

The crowd could tell the match was nearing the end because Jordan was setting up for her finisher.

She and Mia were on the top rope, with Jordan's back facing the ring.  When she wrapped her arms around Mia's waist, the crowd began cheering, and she executed a suplex off the top rope - the Jordan Bomb.

She bridged into the pin.

"1...2...3!"

"The winner: Jordan Lee!"

Jordan stood up, shoving her hair out of her face as the ref raised her hand in the air.  He put it down, and walked over to check on Mia.  Jordan approached Mia, offering her a hand and helping her up.  They shook hands and left the ring together.

Once backstage, they were greeted with clapping.  No one around them was clapping, though, so they both looked at each other in confusion.  Mia was now looking behind Jordan, her eyes wide, so Jordan turned around and saw none other than William Regal.

He stopped clapping and approached them.

"That was a remarkable match you two had out there," He told them. "I've been watching both of you for a while now, wrestling in different promotions.  And while you," He looked at Mia, "have a contract elsewhere, I know that Jordan does not." He now looked at Jordan. "So, on behalf of WWE, and more importantly NXT, I'd like to offer you a contract."

Jordan's jaw dropped, while various people standing backstage spoke up with things like, "Oh my god!" and "You have to take it!"

He smiled. "What do you say?"

***

I know Mia Yim isn't her real name, but I had already started calling her Mia, and it would've been weird to just stop. xD

This is sort of a prologue, which is why it's so short and called 00.  Next will be the official first chapter, and it will be much longer, I promise. :)

Please let me know what you thought!

(Gifs and pictures at the beginning have nothing to do with the chapters themselves unless I specifically say they do)