05

-

-

Wow, Tommaso, you own pants?

-

Jordan was backstage.

She was wrestling for Shimmer that night, facing Adrienne.  Not only did she bring out the best possible version of her in the ring, but she was one of her best friends, and she always looked forward to their matches.  They would be going on before the main event – the closest Jordan has ever been to the end of the show.  They had faith in the two of them to put on a good match.

Already in her gear, she was watching the match currently going on in the ring, which was for the Shimmer Tag Team Championships.

"Jordan!"

When she turned around, she was greeted by a smiling Candice LeRae.

"Candice!" She exclaimed. "You finally came to Shimmer!"

"I said that I would," Candice reminded her. "I'm facing Veda Scott tonight.  We're the second match of the night."

"I'm sure it'll be great," Jordan said, smiling. "I'm facing Athena."

Candice's eyes lit up. "Oh, you two always have really good matches."

"Yeah, people seem to think so."

"As much as I'd love to see you guys wrestle again next time Shimmer does tapings," Candice said. "I'd love to face you, instead."

"I'd love that."

"Hopefully, we can make it happen." Candice smiled. "I have to go, though.  Joey is probably bothering people.  Plus, I think people just like me more."

Jordan laughed. "Okay.  Goodbye, Candice."

Candice left, and Jordan began stretching.  A few minutes later, Adrienne approached her, and she stopped.

"Are you ready to blow the roof off this place?" She asked, smiling at Jordan.

"I was born ready." She paused, then stuck her hand out.  Adrienne shook it, as Jordan said, "It'll be an honor to punch you in the face."

X X X

Jordan stood in Gorilla with Johnny and Tommaso. While the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic wouldn't begin until the next set of tapings, they had a regular match that night, and were about to be introduced.

"The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, being accompanied by Jordan Lee: Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa – DIY!"

The three of them walked out.  Johnny and Tommaso parted, letting Jordan walk ahead of them.  They walked to the ring, doing the same entrance they did in Brooklyn.