10

-

-

And this is the last time we ask for gimmick ideas from Jordan.

-

Jordan was tired.

NXT would be heading to Australia in just a few minutes, but in order to get there, she had to get up early.

She typically woke up early every morning, to head to the Performance Center (which she referred to as her favorite place on earth). However, this particular morning, she had gotten up far earlier than she usually would, and she didn't have the Performance Center to look forward to.

She was currently in the airport, struggling to stay awake. She was sitting next to Adrienne, who was scrolling through her phone. She had spoken to Johnny and Tommaso for a few minutes, but they ended up leaving somewhere, and she hadn't seen them since.

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Jordan asked Adrienne, who looked up from her phone and over at her friend.

"Our flight boards in five minutes," She replied. When Jordan sighed, she added, "I've never been around you this early in the morning before, but I don't like it."

"No one said you had to sit next to me," Jordan retorted.

When Adrienne stood up, walked away, and sat next to a confused Liv Morgan, Jordan gasped and crossed her arms.

"I'll be over here if you need me," Adrienne told her.

Jordan glared at Adrienne for a few seconds, who had already launched into a conversation with Liv. She stopped when she felt someone take a seat next to her. She looked over and saw Johnny.

When he saw her face, he asked, "Wow, who pissed in your cereal?"

"Adrienne is being mean to me," She said, leaning back in her chair. "She said that she doesn't like me."

"I highly doubt that's what she said."

"You weren't there when she said it."

"But I know Adrienne," He said. "And I don't think she'd say something mean like that."

"But - "

"I know, I wasn't here," He finished for her.

Jordan glanced around the room, then looked back at him. "Where is Tommaso?"

"He's on the phone somewhere," He told her. "I'm not sure exactly where he is, but I do know he's somewhere in this airport."

"Wow, really?" She asked, her voice laced with sarcasm.

He laughed as a lady over the loudspeaker said that their flight was boarding.

X X X