04

-

-

You might want to pick your jaw up off the ground.

-

Jordan was in the women's locker room.

TakeOver was just last Sunday, and people everywhere were still talking about it, especially the tag team match. They were taping the next set of weekly episodes that day, and she would be busy.

Not only did she have a match that would be filmed later in the nigh, but she also had a scene to film with William Regal, an "exclusive" interview that she was part of, and Johnny and Tommaso had a match that she would be accompanying them to the ring for.

First, she would be doing the interview, which would be with Johnny and Tommaso. She was told to dress up, and that's exactly what she did.

Since she still wasn't too familiar with Full Sail, Jordan would be meeting Johnny and Tommaso, and they'd go to the interview together.

They had agreed on a spot to meet, and having gotten there a few minutes early, she went on her phone to look at Twitter notifications.

"Whoa," She heard someone say, softly. He probably thought he wasn't loud enough to be heard, but he was.

Jordan looked up to see Johnny and Tommaso, who were both looking at her. She looked down at her phone and locked it.

"Hey." She smiled. "You guys ready?"

"I didn't think you owned a dress," Tommaso said.

"Why wouldn't I own a dress?" She asked.

"I've never seen you wear one."

"How many times have you seen me?" She asked. "I've only really known you for a month."

"True."

"I mean, I don't own many dresses," She admitted. "I only wear one when I have to."

"Makes sense."

She smiled again, and walked past them, heading to their interview.

Tommaso smirked and looked at Johnny. "You might want to pick your jaw up off the ground."

"I know I'm the manager," Jordan spoke up, turning to look at them. "But one of you might want to lead the way because I have no clue where I'm going."

"Walk behind me," Tommaso said, stepping in front of her.

"Do you know where you're going?" She asked, crossing her arms.

He scoffed. "Of course."

Jordan rolled her eyes as she and Johnny followed Tommaso.

Eventually, they stopped in front of a room. Once they were inside, Jordan took in her surroundings.