t w e n t y

"lisa?!" jennie shook her best friend, her eyebrows scrunched together in fear. despite her small frame, she easily managed to scoop lisa up from the ground.

she gritted her teeth to bear with the few minutes worth of physical pain, struggling to balance both lisa and the huge umbrella in her arms.

jennie slammed her door open as she threw the umbrella on the ground, and gently placed lisa on the couch.

"what happened to you..." she mumbled, leaning her chin on lisa's arm and poking her cheeks in an attempt to wake the girl up.

lisa groaned and twisted around in the couch for a second before losing her consciousness again.

jennie couldn't help but to flood her mind with questions as she gazed at lisa, confusion slowly taking over her whole being.

but there was one question that kept her thinking.

why were her eyes puffy?

jennie knew, of course, that it was because the girl had been crying. but why?

she thought that being lisa's best friend, she'd be able to help her with whatever problems she had. she wanted happiness for lisa, but it seemed impossible to her right now that she didn't even have the slightest idea as to who made lisa cry.

little did she know, lisa's happiness was her, and being deprived of her happiness was what caused her tears.

,,,

jennie left the warmth of lisa's arm as she walked over to her closet, picking out a pink oversized sweater and a pair of black shorts.

lisa was soaked wet from the rain, and the last thing jennie wanted was for her to catch a cold.

"it's for her own good." jennie chanted silently in her head as she lifted lisa's shirt, revealing her toned abs and slender waists.

jennie's eyes, intially shut tight to give the girl some privacy, flew wide open upon the glorious view before her eyes. she didn't expect lisa to be this hot, neither did she expect to see this body in a situation like this. she had to take a few deep breaths to control her racing heart.

and after a few minor heart attacks, lisa was now laying peacefully on her bed, fully clothed in fresh, dry clothes.

in the dimly lit room, jennie admired her crush, completely unbothered by the soft pattering of rain echoing around her. she had lisa here, and there's nothing to be afraid of.

well, the next roar of thunder that crackled through the skies proved her wrong.  

;

[ a/n: sorry for the late update :< school is eating me up alive and im barely surviving the week bc i want to sleeppp, i cant wait to write more during the weekends hoho ]