f o u r t e e n

lab lesson was a quiet one, none of the two girls talked.

lisa felt awkward.

but what she didn't notice was how much jennie was shuffling uncomfortably in her seat, mustering the most of her courage to do what she'd been planning since last night.

a simple thank you.

jennie took a deep breath, followed by a huge sigh. being this soft in front of someone she just met was not her kind of thing, but it's lisa, and jennie had a soft spot for that girl.

she turned to her side, and poked lisa's cheeks, causing the latter to tense up in shock.

jennie giggled at the younger girl's reaction, how cute, she thought.

"umm i just wanted to say... thank you for yesterday, i really appreciate it."

jennie flashed her gummy smile at the girl, her cheeks were flushed because of her shyness.

however, all of this was enough to make lisa freeze in her spot. she managed to choke out a tiny, "you're welcome." before swiftly turning her head away from jennie to hide her blushing face.

lisa mentally noted that she liked jennie's smile, a whole lot.

she liked that jennie was no longer cold towards her, even if it took a little while longer than how the girl had warmed up to jisoo.

and both of them, without realising, had ignited a spark of love deep in the bottom of their hearts.