f i f t e e n

lab lesson was over, and it was lunch time.

lisa hesitated for a short while before she tugged at jennie's sleeves.

"do you want to eat with me today?"

she gave the cutest pout which jennie, being unknowingly whipped for the girl, couldn't say no to. she grinned widely and nod excitedly, linking her arms with lisa.

"let's go!"

,,,

the two girls settled down at the table with their tray of food and began to eat, wrecking their brains to start a conversation.

lisa opened her mouth and was about to speak to jennie when-

"AYE do you mind if we sit with you two?"

both of them looked up, only to be greeted by the sight of chaeyoung and jisoo smirking sheepishly at them.

it's not that they didn't enjoy the other two girls' company, but for sure no one would appreciate having their alone time interrupted.

"sure."

jisoo and chaeyoung's faces lit up upon hearing that one word and sat down, with jisoo sitting beside jennie, who was sitting across lisa and chaeyoung.

silence wrapped around them for a moment before jisoo, being the social butterfly she was, spoke up.

"hey jennie, what is your favourite movie?" jisoo questioned, curious to know more about her table mate.

jennie pondered.

"tangled." her eyes sparkled as she spoke on and on about what she liked about the movie, and even sang along to some of the songs.

lisa, however, couldn't help but to feel jealous once again. she noticed how, even though jennie was chattering so enthusiastically, she was only facing jisoo and talking to her.

she noticed the sparkle in jennie's eyes and smiled to herself.

this girl is passionate as fuck.

but that didn't help with the fact that jennie and jisoo were now in their own little world, chatting as if it was their last. lisa just looked on with a slight tint of disappointment in her eyes, hoping they would just stop talking now so that she could have a chance to talk to jennie too.

she poked her fork around in her food, sulking as she continued to finish her meal in silence.

maybe i shouldn't be feeling like this.