25

SMUT WARNING

DON'T READ ON IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT

YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING, THAT'S ALL THIS CHAPTER IS

We got to Michael's later that night. It was approaching midnight, but we were wide awake. He had been teasing me the whole way home.

He closed the front door and led me to his room. There, I was pressed against the wall. His lips attacked my neck after gently pressing to my lips.

Within minutes, we were stripped and he was hovering over me.

"Mike?" I asked.

"Yes, love?"

"C- can you be careful? It's just- I've never done this before." I explained.

"Of course I'll be careful, baby." He replied.

He slid a couple fingers into me, curling them into my prostate, scissoring them, doing what he could to prep me as I moaned and whimpered beneath him.

After several minutes, he pulled them out.

"Are you ready?" He questioned, his green eyes softly staring into my own blue eyes.

"Yes." I replied. He nodded and pressed his soft lips to my forehead.

He carefully entered me, going pretty slow but still stretching me. It hurt a bit, but not as much as I had always expected it would.

I teared up a little, but I didn't cry. It only took a couple minutes for me to adjust, and then I told him that he could move.

He began slowly rolling his hips against mine, his dick brushing my prostate.

I moaned softly.

"Michael, fuck." I breathed, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth. He smiled.

"C- can you go faster?" I asked.

He sped his movements up, causing a new wave of pleasure to rush over me.

"You're so fucking tight, baby. You feel so good." He groaned. His face fell into the crook of my neck, and he started sucking marks onto it.

My eyes fluttered closed as he sped up just a tiny bit more.

"Michael, oh god." I whimpered. I bit my lip again, and I could hear his low moans in my ear.

He hit my sweet spot over and over again, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

He began to lightly pump my hard on, and his hips sped up even more. I wrapped my legs around his waist cautiously, which allowed him to get deeper. It felt even better.

"Michael, fuck." I squeaked. I was getting close, but I knew that he probably wasn't so I didn't say anything yet.

After several more minutes, he loudly whimpered.

"I'm close, darling." He informed me.

"Me, too." I panted.

He sped his hips and his hand up, and his lips began sucking more marks onto my neck.

We came almost in sync.

"I'm so fucking in love with you, Luke. You really have no idea. I love you." He told me after we had calmed down.

"I love you too." I beamed before I drifted off to sleep.