1 (Intro & Warnings)

WARNINGS
Smut
Profanity
Self Harm
Depression
Cross dressing
Suicide/mentions of it

I kept my eyes down, being sure to glance at the room numbers every few feet. I was trying to find my geography class.

It was my first day at a new school, and I was already sticking out bad enough. I was holding the bright blue sheet of paper that my schedule was printed on, I was wearing a wine red skirt with a black sweater, and I had on combat boots.

If the outfit wasn't drawing enough attention to me, my glittery silver nails and my makeup did.

The stares weren't too bad, honestly. I was used to it, as I had been cross dressing since I was eleven. Now I was sixteen, and starting junior year.

On the bright side, school had only been going for about a month. So, I only missed a month of junior year.

Finally, I found room 109 and sighed. I straighted my skirt before walking in.

Immediately, my eyes darted around to the curious ones that peered back. The class was already about half full, and most of them seemed to not want to be there. I couldn't blame them; I wanted to go home, too.

I took a seat in the back, setting down my pink binder that had white polka dots. I pulled my pencil case out and set it on top of my binder, ready for my first class to start.

Michael appears in the next chapter.

I got uncomfortable carrying on the introduction because it's already longer than mine usually are.

I love you guys :)