His Punishment

A lot of things happened.

Anju was being too considerate and happy. I wonder if being with me made her that way? Is it bad to assume that that must be it?

Even so, I wouldn't imagine that the Chamomile tea would work its way into her system that fast!

"Mr. Asano."

I jolted at the sound of my driver's voice calling me. Was I being too indulged with Anju again? I must've looked pathetic.

"Are you sure about this? Ms. Anju's mother is--"

"I know." I cut his sentence off. I want Anju to say that first, not him, nor my father. I want Anju to realize it and immediately come to me for rescue.

"Since when?"

"I just had assumptions." I put my head on my palm and stare at the car window. "All I need now is evidence."

No matter what, I don't want anything like family matters block my feelings for... Asano II.

"Why are you here?" Anju-san glared. It wasn't like this when we first met. So she knows.

"So you were faking your kindness towards me so that she wouldn't question about our situation." I invited myself inside their house. After all, it was once ours anyway.

"What are you doing? This is not your house. You have my daughter, don't you? Hurry and bring her to me and quickly take your leave." Anju-san pulled me by the collar and guided me outside. "Isn't that your business anyway? Hurry up and give me my daughter! If only your father didn't--".

"Anju-san." I cut her off immediately. I have no interest in hearing another word from that damn woman's mouth. "If you'll continue opening your mouth blaming my father, I would prefer if you had your mouth cut off."

Anju-san flinched

Anju-san flinched. I can't say for sure if it was because of the face I'm wearing or the threatening words that I'm saying. Seeing as she's finally aware of her own place, I might as well take advantage of this situation.

"You're losing. Don't forget your place."

"Is-- is she going with you?" Anju-san sure knows when to talk back.

"What if she is?"

I went back to my vehicle. The driver carried Anju up until her bedroom. Anju-san seems to not mind it. She really is aware of her position. Maybe this time, she won't interfere anymore?

I wonder...

Monday.

I see Anju walking up the hallways with a bruise on her left cheek. Who did it? I couldn't see well since I was actually far from her, but it really did look like that way.